Chapter Fifteen - Girl Time!

Dedication goes to my friend Amanda because she is reading my story and is a new member of the Wattpad world! Welcome hun! ;)

Enjoy :)

~Sea

Chapter Fifteen

I heard a knock at the door and looked up nervously from my laptop screen shaking at who it could be. All that went away when Louis' voice came through it.

"Hey Kristen, I made some eggs if you are hungry." I didn't say anything so he continued. "Just reminding you the boys and I have an all day rehearsal for the private gig tonight. Are you sure you would rather stay here?"

Of course I would rather stay here. I was absolutely miserable and the cause of it was somewhere on the other side of that door. I hadn't left my.. Harry's room all night and morning and I was going to keep it that way until they left.

I was hurt and didn't want to be near any boy from One Direction including the sweet ones because they are connected to him.

He had really confused me yesterday and after last night... Hurt doesn't even cover how he made me feel last night. My heart hurt and my throat was groggy from suppressed tears I was not going to cry for him.

"Kristen?" Louis' caring voice came back through the door.

"Yes, Louis. I am fine here. Go and practice." I shouted back at him loud enough so he could hear me.

"Okay... Have a good day! See you later." I heard him turn and leave. Giving them a few minutes I waited before I ventured out of the room.

My throat was so sore and I needed water badly. When I smelled the food once I entered the kitchen my stomach growled. quickly pouring myself a glass of water I made a plate for myself of scrambled eggs and a cup of yogurt on the side.

I leaned over the counter slouching over my plate of food enjoying the silence and being grateful to finally be alone and not needing to act.

Because of what happened with Harry last night I was going to throw my hands up in the air and give up... On him anyway. BP was now easier to focus on without him troubling my thoughts.

When was the fundraiser and gala? I thought back to the second trip I made with the boys earlier in the week to visit management again to do scheduling for the events of the album release month.  

I couldn't pinpoint the exact date so I made a mental note to check my planner later.

After cleaning my dishes I made my way over to the couch and stretched out comfortably grabbing the remote and switching on the TV.

I couldn't help but think of what had happened between me and Harry just two days ago in this same exact place. He almost kissed me twice and not one of those times did our lips touch but connections were sent between us I could feel and I am sure he did as well. That's why after yesterday I was so shocked.

It was time to move on now and truly focus on why I flew around the world to London. Trying to at least to get my foot in the door at BP cooperation would make me feel better than not trying at all. My life in America was wonderful but I knew getting with my dream job would be better. Living in London would be a whole new adventure!

I was starting to get excited now. All thoughts of Harry were gone and I was loving lounging on the couch with my pajamas on enjoying my Sunday midmorning doing nothing!

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and I wondered who it could be. One of the boys friends? Was it a fan? Geez no way! I got up and walked curiously over to the door getting on my tip toes to see through the peek hole.