Chapter Twelve - Up All Night

• Dedicated to Katrin

Hello! New book cover was picked by my little sister who is the main character of this book (in case you forgot) hope you like it!

I thought I would let my other sister, Katrin try her hand at writing so this chapter she wrote then I changed, added, subtracted a few things to make it better! So Dedication goes to her!

~Sea

Chapter Twelve

I closed the door to Harry's bedroom after I had entered. I needed some alone time after all that had just happened in a matter of minutes. First with Harry and then with the article! I was angry. How could someone post an article so fast? They based it all off of what they saw without getting actual facts. I know this though... I live in the capitol of no-facts ville where lies are printed and then later corrected with no consequences.

My thoughts moved to Liam. Poor Liam. He looked so upset leaving Harry and Louis' flat earlier. Then it hit me! He must have a girlfriend. Have they been having problems with things like this? It occurred to me then that I really don't know much about any of the boys. Do they all have girlfriends? Minus Harry of course. It must be hard to keep a girl so happy when having to deal with the stresses of being chased and wanted by everyone.

I was starting to miss LA and my simple life. The lives that the boys of One Direction led were completely different from my own. What did I expect, that it would be easier? Ha!

Then there was that little episode with Harry. I knew I wanted to kiss him and I am sure he wanted to kiss me too. After all, he was the one who started moving into me and I was about to move to kiss him.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the knock on the door. My body tensed. Was it Harry? I don't think I am ready to face him yet.

"One second!" I shouted as I quickly checked myself in the mirror before I opened the door my body relaxing as I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

Louis was standing on the other side of the door. I hoped he hadn't noticed the big breath I let out and I knew he hadn't when he started speaking.

"Hey Kristen, I just spoke to Harry who just got off the phone with Simon. After everything that went down today, he wants to clear it up quickly so he got us an interview tomorrow with Now Magazine. Do you know what that means?"

He asked to make sure I knew what that entailed. I nodded my head in acknowledgment. I do live in LA. He gave me times and information about tomorrow then wished me a good night.

I decided on a shower since they have that wonderful effect at making things better.

The shower water felt so good. The water was warm and it relaxed all my muscles in seconds. I tilted my head back letting the water hit my face.

I wish Harry had stayed now. Why did he have to leave? This feels like awful high school drama all over again and yet earlier I was commenting how Harry didn't dig around the bush or leave your head whirling with thoughts that keep you up all night. Look what is happening now...

I got out of the shower and dressed. I can't sleep like this.

I walked past the bed and went straight into the lonely living room and sat on the couch. I will sit and wait for Harry. We need to talk and I'm not just going to pretend it didn't happen. Tomorrow is our first interview and we need to be comfortable with each other and make sure we are on the same page.

I sat there for who knows how long. I frowned glancing at the clock. It was already midnight. Where the heck is he?

The longer I waited, the more angry... And worried I became.

Midnight isn't to late. I recalled my teen years when I would stay up till four living off three hours of sleep everyday. Midnight was early then.

I adjusted some of the pillows to make myself a bit more comfortable. Sleep came to me not long after that and I slept with no interruptions all night.

____

Short, I know, but I didn't want this chapter to be linked to the interview so this is kinda just a filler. Sorry!

~Sea