got my body so wet

Start from the beginning

Heats were easier to bare when he didn't touch himself, didn't let himself come, shorter, too, he remembers. There'd been one week he'd spent trapped in his room, cock rubbed raw and still unsatisfied. His parents had gotten him the suppressants after that round, and Jungkook had been mostly grateful.

He'd heard about the side effects as much as any other omega. Lowered fertility, heats that could land you in the hospital, body temperature rising too high. He's gritting his teeth, turning to press his face into his pillow and his hand is moving on it's own, wrist flicking on the upstroke, control completely shot. Jungkook's moaning, voice pitched so high as he pushes two fingers into himself but he's always had small hands, the angle awkward. It's not enough and Jungkook's growling in frustration, jerking himself off furiously until he can feel the coil in his gut, balls tightening and he's so close. So close, orgasm washing over him quickly, completely unsatisfying.

He's panting, can taste sweat when he licks his mouth, rolling over to lie on his back. There's a mess of cum on his belly, and his cock's still hard, but Jungkook can't even touch it, fingers wet with his own slick. Wiping them on his sheets, Jungkook rubs at his eyes, lip caught between his teeth. His options are limited and while he's lucky that his apartment's on an omega only floor, Jimin would eventually come home and Jungkook couldn't very well be moaning and whining until his heat ended. He didn't think he still had any embarrassment left in him, but it settles over him, cheeks burning.

Stumbling off the bed, Jungkook grabs a handful of tissues off his desk, wiping cum off himself, dirty tissues dropped into his waste bin. He manages to make it to his closet, reaching for a shoebox he kept on the shelf but freezes when he catches the scent. Bergamot washed over by rain, something earthy and comforting and Jungkook feels wetness pool out of him, groaning. The sweater's on the floor of his closet, shoved there by Jungkook after he'd nearly jerked off inhaling it in.

Today he has no self-restraint, snatching it off the ground and immediately bringing it to his nose. It smells just like Taehyung, scent somewhat faded but Jungkook's cock twitches as he falls back onto his bed. Heat prickles over his skin, a hot flush burning down the back of his neck and he can't do this, he really can't. Taehyung probably doesn't even like him, and there's no way Jungkook's going to be able to look him in the eye after this.

He's got his head buried in the sweater, every inhale has him shuddering, little whimpers escaping him as he remembers Taehyung draping it over him, Jungkook under-dressed for the weather. Of all the alphas Jungkook had ever met, Taehyung had swept him off his feet, always so careful with Jungkook's boundaries, mindful of his space, respectful. Jungkook had pretty much given up on the idea of ever meeting an alpha who wasn't arrogant and insufferable.

Groaning, Jungkook shoves the sweater aside, curling up in on himself as he reasons that he can't jerk off while smelling Taehyung's sweater. Wouldn't that be creepy? How was he going to give the sweater back? He's supposed to see Taehyung this weekend for help on his upcoming accounting exam.

A wave of heat boils through him, cock aching between his legs, and he has half a mind to crawl into the bathtub and just sit under the spray of an icy cold shower. This wasn't going to work, he needed an alpha, or at least he needed to be locked up somewhere so he wouldn't go begging just about anyone to fuck him.

Suppressing a frustrated growl, Jungkook forces himself up, heading for the kitchen for an ice pack, the shower idea sounding more appealing by the second. If he could hold off the heat for a couple of hours, he could check himself into a hospital or something. He has the ice pack pressed to his forehead when he hears his ringtone, catchy tune of Female President filling the silence in the apartment.

Jungkook rushes over to his bag, left by the front door and digs through it to get to his phone, freezing when he sees who it is. Taehyung.

For a split second he thinks of just turning his phone off, missing the call entirely but the heat has him ignoring every logical thought, and pressing answer. Jungkook's eyes widen, cursing under his breath as he presses the phone to his ear, suddenly very aware of just how naked he is.