In all fairness, Taehyung loves sucking dick. It's something he likes and he's good at, so he would say that both he and Jeongguk get the same amount of pleasure from this. He loves the way Jeongguk throbs under his mouth, the taste of the pre-come that eventually leaks from the head of his cock and through the fabric of his jeans.

He feels Jeongguk getting harder, his cock now tenting his underwear, that has a wet patch on the front. That only makes Taehyung lick even more insistently, fingernails digging a little into the flesh of Jeongguk's thighs.

"Stop, let me—" Jeongguk starts, holding his t-shirt up with his free hand and exposing a little of his toned stomach. The sight makes Taehyung's mouth water, but he doesn't have time to do anything before Jeongguk is adding, "Pull my underwear down."

Taehyung obliges, Jeongguk's fingers tightening in his hair as he reaches down for his cock with one hand, holding it at the base. Taehyung parts his lips, knowingly, but instead of putting his dick in his mouth like Taehyung was expecting him to, Jeongguk drags the head of it against his bottom lip.

He moves forward a little, hoping to get Jeongguk fully in his mouth, but Jeongguk pulls at his hair to still him as he clicks his tongue.

"I didn't say you could do that," he says, Taehyung rejoicing in the way his scalp stings. It wasn't too bad, just enough to send a jolt down his body and make him even more eager now. "You really want my dick that bad, huh?"

"Yes," Taehyung replies, nodding. Jeongguk's eyebrows raise and Taehyung insists, "Please, Jeongguk."

"What a fucking cockslut," Jeongguk says, but Taehyung still can see his cock twitch right in front of his face. "Then you better work for it, right? Hands behind your back."

Taehyung complies quickly, and when Jeongguk guides his cock back to Taehyung's mouth once again, this time he lets him wrap his lips around it. He makes eye contact with Jeongguk as he slowly takes him into his mouth, lips wrapped tightly around the head. Since he doesn't have his hands to help him it's a little harder, a little messier—he bobs his head up and down, each time taking a little more of Jeongguk's dick in his mouth. He knows Jeongguk is holding back his sounds of pleasure, breath quickening as Taehyung works his mouth on his cock.

He lets it out of his mouth for a moment, just so he can lick at it from the base all the way to the top. Jeongguk seems to enjoy seeing Taehyung trying to get his cock back into his mouth and falling a few times since he does nothing to help him. Once Jeongguk is in his mouth Taehyung suctions around it, sucking his cheeks in and tightening around his cock.

It gets messy. When Taehyung and Jeongguk are involved, things tend to get sloppy, and especially if Taehyung doesn't have his hands to help himself during the blowjob. Spit is falling from the corners of his mouth and sliding down Jeongguk's cock all the way to the base, and Taehyung's chin is covered in it as well.

"Look at you," Jeongguk says then, pulling at Taehyung's hair a little. Taehyung looks up at him out of instinct. "Look at you drooling around my cock like the needy slut you are."

Taehyung moans at the word, the vibrations making Jeongguk's cock twitch inside Taehyung's mouth. The head of it is now hitting the back of Taehyung's throat, and his jaw hurts—Jeongguk is thick, but there's something about the ache that makes Taehyung even more turned on.

He gags a little, Jeongguk hissing. He's now slightly pushing Taehyung down onto his cock, and a part of Taehyung feels himself twitch in his own underwear—they've already established he's into this. Into feeling the ache in his throat, into the feeling of being breathless as Jeongguk forces him down onto his cock.