Prologue 2

Meanwhile back in Gamindustri

(BGM: One Scene - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

The first scene shows a nice sunny day fill with some trees full of cherry blossoms all over Planeptune park. But then, we get to see a young girl with light purple shoulder length hair that have two D-Pad-shaped hairclips and around her neck is a choker that has a light blue D-pad symbol on it. She wears a mostly white hoodie dress that has a light purple hood, strings that look like controller plugs, and two huge purple and white pockets with purple D-Pad symbols on them. The sleeves have two light blue stripes going all the way down while the front of the hoodie only contains one. The ends of the sleeves and the bottom of the hoodie have dark and light purple stripes. And her name is none other than Neptune herself, the CPU goddess of Planeptune who was taking a nap.

 And her name is none other than Neptune herself, the CPU goddess of Planeptune who was taking a nap

We then get to see Neptune waking up from her nap and said.

Neptune: Yaaaaawn... Mmmm, taking a nap in the warmth of the Planeptune sun is the best!

Neptune: ...Although, I kinda feel like I just had a super creepy dream...

Just then, Neptune heard a noise that's not too far from her and said.

Neptune: Aaah! What was that noise?! If I didn't know any better, say that sounded like somethin' plastic slamming against the concrete...

Neptune: Hmmm. I think it came from over there. Maybe I should go take a look just to see what's going on over there.

As Neptune was walking over to where the noise is coming from. She ended up in the back alley of Planeptune and she said.

Neptune: And so, here we find our heroine in a spooky back alley, shrouded in darkness in the middle of the afternoon... Yeah, this isn't weird at all is it. 

(BGM Ended)

But then, a mysterious voice was heard and said.

???: —Someone, save me...

Neptune: Huh?!? Is that a voice??

As the mysterious voice continues to speak and said.

???: —Someone, anyone...

...Save me... Save... the Zero Dimension...

Neptune then started to freak out by that mysterious voice and she said.

Neptune: Hellooo? Is someone there? C'mon, answer me!

Soon the mysterious voice gone silent and Neptune then said.

Neptune: ...That's so weird. I could've sworn I heard its voice coming from around here. 

(BGM: Insecure feeling - Mega Dimension Neptunia VII)

As Neptune was trying to find where that voice is coming from. she spotted something that caught her eye on it and said.

Neptune: ...Hm? Wait. What's this thing on the ground? It almost looks like a... game console...?