Grim, No. Don't even THINK about it.

Cyrus carried two trash bags on both arms and was going to the dumpsters at the edge of the school's campus, he was about several meters apart from where Grim and The Alpha hidden themselves swinging the first bag in the mouth of the dumpster, Grim felt that emotion again, the blood lust to target his prey.

Grimmmmm...

The Wolf growled.

His ears wiggle around.

Cyrus let's go of the second trash bag and searches for that rumbling sound, his feet carried him closer into the entrance of the woods. Al used most of his mental will to hold Grim at bay, though it's harder to achieve this when in his wolf form. Cyrus walked on by straight to their hiding spot and The Alpha just cussed to himself, if Grim gets to do anything reckless to their mate.

Al...I want to sink my teeth into Cyrus.

Then watch him bleed out; dying.

Stop getting in my way. NOW!

The Wolf then revealed itself from the bushes, pouncing onto the boy and Grim cages Cyrus between his sharp claws.

RUN!!!

His string of saliva drips onto Cyrus's right cheek and Al watched on helplessly, it wasn't Grim that worried him. But it's the devoid of emotions in his deleting empty eyes that concerned The Alpha.

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!?

CYRUS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

SCREAM! CALL FOR HELP! GET UP!!!

DON'T JUST STAY DOWN! FUCK! DO SOMETHING!!!

Cyrus couldn't hear Al.

To the smaller emotionless boy, there was only this huge wild animal that has him pinned onto the ground. Cyrus doesn't shout in distress and shove pass Grims head away or even look scared.

PLEASE! GET AWAY FROM US! CYRUS!!!

It's like Cyrus welcomed his dismay.

He's not resisting to The Wolf.

Accepting his fate; Grim.

And is ready to die.

Which hurt Al.

Painfully.

Shit.

Al was going to have to do it; shift.

The Alpha still wasn't certain if Cyrus was indeed just a human, without any access to his personal files. Grim had filled Al's brain that he's a werewolf.

Yet, in the event he was human well...

That would have him liable to a crime of direct exploitation to werewolves existence to a human, who hasn't been in their law legally claimed as his own mate. And Al can't bring himself to mark Cyrus in this scenario or after.

Not with what happened last night.

A small hand, maneuvers towards it's way to Grim and his golden irises go immediately into slits. The Wolf then rammed his razor fangs into Cyrus who angles his left arm reflexively. He hisses out a breath from the agony, though Cyrus only scrunched up his eyebrows then bit his lower lip, not screaming.

CYRUS!!!

Grim bit harder.

"Easy..."

His voice set off a switch inside Grim, as it wasn't bitter or malicious in any way. It's also a first for The Alpha to hear the cold-hearted boy seem strangely calm.

But Cyrus wasn't.

He was just that good at pretending to be alright, coming from his personal experiences receiving so much pain.

This was nothing.

His right hand delicately, came on the other side of Grims head and Cyrus strokes the golden brown fur; softly.

Cyrus gazed at Grim; worried.

Grim whimpered. W-Why...

Al's amber eyes widen.

His wolf; Grim. The most deadliest Alpha breed just whimpered to Cyrus, it sounded so submissive; a broken cry.

With a unreadable expression Al was at a lose of words, Grim then release the boy's arm. It leaked out his blood.

Grim darted out his long tongue and licked up some of the crimson liquid tenderly, as if to say he was apologising.

The Wolf removed himself off Cyrus and stepped backwards, with his tail between his elongated legs...and ran.

Shifting back a couple of distance from where Al left Cyrus, The Alpha spat out the remaining blood onto the ground, frustrated that he couldn't handle Grim better and furiously dug his fingernails to find clothes and get back to his injured soul mate. Al is mad beyond his own limitation and thought of killing Grim.

Of course, that will result in his own death as well. They're stuck together.

Forever.

YOU SON OF A BITCH! WHY DID YOU HURT CYRUS!? WHAT DID HE EVER FUCKING DO TO YOU!? ANSWER ME!

Silence.

FINE! SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU---US PAY FOR THIS! DON'T THINK I'M EVEN FINISHED WITH YOU GRIM!

Nothing.

Al wanted to beat himself up for his wolf's actions and he just...looked on, he's mental will power wasn't enough.

He miserably couldn't stop Grim.

The Alpha shrugged on pants fast not to wasting another second to go back for his Rocky, but he then halted himself.

Al glared at the ground, bringing his trembling fingertips almost to his lips.

I'm...covered in HIS blood, if Cyrus saw me. He'd be suspicious of me...or even, scared I had something to do with this.

Which Al did, a part of him anyway.

The eccentric boy, had proven himself to be clever enough to know his own handwriting and it won't take a damn genius to suspect Al was responsible.

Cyrus will fear him if he knew.

Hitting his own forhead hard using his clenched fist Al sunk like a ship into his obscured decision, Screw it. His Fluffy's bleeding, Cyrus needs medical attention.

{Shane, Rainier, Chase go outside to the school's dumpsters bins. And get this repulsive piece of shit out of my sight, before I mutilate the rest of him.} Al commanded with nothingness in his voice, as though he didn't care at all.

Al's already known to be wicked.

Embracing he's the heartless villain.

Anything, to save Cyrus from himself.