𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 »

❝♛❞

LUCY RATHAWAY pushed the front door open, letting in Frankie come in behind her (although rather cautiously) and Barry bringing up the rear, closing the door behind him. Barry was carrying a bag of Frankie's belongings and Lucy was juggling some semi-warm pizzas. The night had already gone to hell, Lucy did not need to worry about cooking something.

That and Barry and Lucy didn't want to make Frankie uncomfortable by forcing her to eat at the table with two people she didn't really know and three kids she definitely didn't know.

After Frankie calmed down and Magenta was decreed dormant for the time being, she was taken to the CCPD where she was going to be handled until they could find a solution on what to do with her. Barry (and Joe for that matter) proposed to Singh that Frankie should be found a good and safe foster family that would help her instead of hurt her. But, for the night - Barry offered to take her in since it was already getting dark and no scared kid should spend the night in a jail cell.

It wasn't Frankie's fault that Magenta surfaced in her, in fact, Lucy knew that Barry was feeling guilty since what brought this on all led to Flashpoint. Although, Barry still refused to tell Lucy what happened in Flashpoint or what changed in the timeline revolving around the kids.

So Lucy didn't think much of it and assumed that nothing really noticeable changed from before Flashpoint to now.

"Okay, Frankie," Lucy said while putting down the pizzas on the wooden dining table. "I'm gonna call the kids in here so you can meet them. Don't feel too intimidated from them and don't feel the need to engage with them if you don't want to either."

Oh, and Frankie only knew Barry as the kind soul at the CCPD who offered up his home (and his girlfriend's home) to a teenager.

Frankie nodded shyly while her hair was covering her face. She was still hovering close to the now-closed front door as Barry stood beside her.

Barry looked at Frankie who was fidgeting back in forth in place as Lucy trekked down the hallway, "Hey," He said getting the teen's attention.

"It's okay." He said comfortingly, "You're safe now. No one's gonna hurt you now. Peter is slow to trust and Aspen is hyper usually. Penny is shy too, she's really smart though."

Frankie nodded and lifted her head as Lucy came back down the hallway, but this time with three people following behind her. A smaller redhead was holding Lucy's hand and by the way she was looking at Frankie between the gaps in her hair with her head down, Frankie assumed this was Penny.

The taller boy, the one closest to Frankie's age, she could only assume was Peter. He wasn't exactly glaring at Frankie, just accessing her with calculating eyes. Then the smaller brunette girl that was practically bouncing up and down had to be Aspen.

Frankie gave everyone a small smile and was glad when Lucy introduced Frankie instead of making her speak up.

"Peter, Aspen, Penny." Lucy said while pointing to each one, making it clear now who was who, "This is Frankie. She's gonna stay the night, but don't bug her. Now, there's pizza on the counter."

That was all Lucy had to say for all three kids to move towards the counter to grab plates and pizza. Lucy gave Frankie a warm smile and walked over as Barry went to help grab plates and help get the pizza set up.

"Don't worry," Lucy informed Frankie as both women stood back from the chaos that was ensuing in front of them. Peter was holding the pepperoni pizza, aka Aspen's favorite pizza, above his head, so she couldn't get it while Penny was just trying to maneuver between the two siblings to get her own slice of cheese pizza.