𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 »

❝♛❞

BARRY ALLEN arrived at the hospital in which Iris' panic alert button went off at. When he arrived, Barry noticed two things he hadn't discovered before.

There was a gigantic tank ship hovering above the hospital building about to crush everyone in the hospital which includes patients and staff. And Frankie, or Magenta right now, was outside the doors not letting anyone out of the exits.

This was the exact same hospital that Lucy had Barry pick her up when Peter was using the car for driving practice. The same hospital that Lucy was visiting Genevieve in. Genevieve in a coma.

"Oh, god," Barry said, slightly out of breath, "Cisco, can you put Lucy through the headset?"

"Wha-" Cisco said, startled on the other side of the comms in the Cortex, "Barry, I'm not sure if you're aware, but we have a meta about to destroy a hospital and we don't really have the time to let you ask Lucy if you need to pick up milk on the way home."

Barry rolled his eyes, getting impatient, "Cisco, Genevieve's in this hospital."

"Oh shi-" Then Cisco was interrupted by Caitlin. "Barry, I'll put Lucy through now."

There was silence for a moment before Barry could hear the familiar dialing sound while he prayed that Lucy would answer. He assumed the hospital didn't exactly have the time to alert all the emergency contacts of the patients when a gigantic tank was looming over the hospital, but who knows. All Barry knew was that he would be in a hella lot of more trouble if he didn't tell Lucy and she didn't hear about it until the 11 o'clock news.

"Barry? How are you doing? I thought you'd be done with your case by now and be home."

Barry chuckled nervously as he watched Magenta/Frankie use her powers to keep everyone inside the hospital. "About that. I'm at the hospital right now and a meta-human teenager who has an evil-alter ego inside of her is trying to destroy it because her foster father is a patient in there." He explained quickly and summarized the entire situation.

"What?"

Lucy yelled through the phone with that, most likely rhetorical, question making Barry wince slightly at her tone. Barry tried his best to ignore the expanse of cuss words that were flying out of Lucy's mouth at a rapid rate in many different shapes and forms. He sped up the side of the building quickly, and away from Magenta's view from where she still stood, staring at her father from the front exit windows and started making a wind generator.

A generator that would hopefully push back the floating tank that was hovering over the hospital, threatening to destroy the entire building. Wells and Cisco said this idea would work before Lucy was over the comms and he didn't exactly have a way to receive any other ideas from them so this was the best choice.

"Listen, you don't need to come down to the hospital. I've got it handled. I think." The last part he mumbled under his breath so Lucy couldn't hear it.

"You think!" She shouted. Damn, she heard.

Then before Barry could reply, he spotted Jesse beside him running in the same pattern and creating the same effect.

"Hey, thought you could use a little help. I got this. You go take care of her." Jesse assured and nodded over to the tiny speck (at least that's what she looked like from the top of this building) that was surrounded by a Magenta hue and aura.

Barry nodded and was off in a blink, completely forgetting for a second that his darling girlfriend was still over comms.

"Was that Jesse? What are you about to do?"