"Sting?"

The dragon slayer seemed to not hear her, so Emi leaned over from her seat and held his hand before pulling him up onto the seat next to her.

"I wonder why dragon slayers get motion sickness. Sting, do you know? Maybe it's because of the lack of--"

Emi looked over to see that Sting had found his way back to the floor. She sighed before pulling him up again and laying him down across the seat. His head was in her lap, causing the sickness to subside after a minute. Emi studied his feature before shrugging.

"I still have no idea why that works."

The white haired wizard looked from Sting to the sleeping Lector and sighed as she looked out the window.

"I guess it's just me for the rest of the ride."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Wow, this town is beautiful."

Sting and Lector trailed behind Emi as she took in the stone structures that littered the town. The three of them wandered to the main hall in the town to get a briefing on the request.

"We heard that the Holy Dragon was a part of your guild, so we sent the request to you specifically. We heard that the Holy Dragon can produce light brighter than no other."

Sting and Emi nodded before turning to the dark town.

"I'm glad you didn't arrive in the daytime. I would've hated to make you wait around until dark."

"We wouldn't have minded. This town is very beautiful. We could've found something to do."

The man walked them to the darkest part of the town and told them that this would be where they needed to provide light. They both nodded and stood in the streets. Emi went to cast a spell at the same time as Sting.

"So, uh...which one of you is the Holy Dragon?"

"Just watch, mister," Lector advised.

"Holy Nova!"

"Ad Deum!"

At their command, two blinding lights engulfed the area. The man looked on with awe as he watched the two wizards bring light to the entire town. Emi and Sting walked over to the man and smiled at him.

"There are two? Twin Holy Dragons?"

"Twin Dragons?" Gajeel questioned as he faced Sting and Rogue. "Aren't you guys the Twin Dragons?"

Rogue nodded before explaining that the nickname came from the town present in Emi's memory.

"I'm the Holy Dragon," Sting declared.

"He's right. I'm just a copycat."

"To think that two wizards this powerful would be present in such a small guild is amazing."

Sting gave the man a lopsided grin and wrapped his arm around Emi's shoulders.

"She's pretty awesome though, don't ya think?"

"...She?"

------------------------------------------

The three were walking when Emi started rambling.

"Why does everyone think I'm a dude? I get that they can't see my face, but don't you think my voice would be enough? Do I not sound like a girl? Do I have a man's voice? Why--"

"Relax, Emi. People just assume that you're a dude because people associate guys with cloaks."

"That's stupid."

They had all arrived at the inn and checked into their room. Emi walked over to her bed and flopped under the covers. Sting laughed before gently pulling back the covers of his bed.

"Lector, where are ya going?"

"I want to sleep with Lady Emiko tonight."

Emi giggled as Sting pushed Lector for a further explanation.

"You kicked me in your sleep last night, so I'm sleeping with Lady Emiko. She won't kick me."

"It was an accident! I said I was sorry."

"It's okay, Sting. I don't mind."

Lector grinned and flew into Emi's bed and crawled under the covers. Sting rolled his eyes and turned away from them.

"Uh oh, Lector. He's pouting."

"I am not!"