"Okay. What do you need help with?" Renjun exited the room, glancing back at a frowning Jeno. He didn't know why he was frowning, but that's what his eyes saw.

Jeno didn't pay much attention to Bo's needs, seeing how Renjun was getting the job done. It was a small detail Jeno noticed, but his brother seemed to be clingier to Renjun than he was to him.

Was Jeno feeling jealous? Not really.

At least, that's what he thought.

To him, it seemed like a relief that his brother wanted Renjun to take care of him more than he wanted his older brother to take care of him. Renjun knew more things about taking care of smaller children than Jeno did. He would always end up calling his mom about advice or even his good for nothing friends who would say a stupid answer, except for Mark's occasional good answer.

Jeno didn't know what he was doing. He felt relieved to have somebody like Renjun around to help him out. He tried his best to look after his little brother, but it was always so hard to do so.

When he heard feet padding across the wooden floors, he got up and went to brush his teeth before running down the stairs to see what Bo and Renjun were doing. He stopped halfway down the stairs, seeing how Bo was latched onto Renjun while the other only smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Jeno watched the scene, his hand tightening on the railing. He didn't know why he was somewhat uncomfortable watching Renjun place a kiss on his baby brother's cheek.

"Jun." Jeno spoke before he could even process that he was talking. The name slipped from his lips, but he was reassured when Renjun only turned around without questioning the name anymore.

"Yeah?" Renjun asked, grabbing a spoon and some medicine that was on the counter. He only stopped halfway, empty spoon in hand and questioning why Jeno called him.

"Go brush your teeth with my spare toothbrush. I'll take care of my brother." Jeno said, going down the stairs and walking behind Renjun. He placed a palm on the small of his back, pushing him away from Bo who was sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Okay, okay." Renjun giggled. "I'll go, you don't have to push me."

The blond made his way away from the two Lees, trudging back up the stairs in Jeno's clothes to go to the bathroom near the bedroom. Renjun didn't really witness Bo pout a little, but Jeno sure did. The younger didn't know to feel jealous that Renjun was stealing his brother or-

Pfft, why would Bo even steal Renjun? It's not like I'm jealous or anything.

He diverted his eyes from where Renjun used to be standing to his brother. His brother was pouting a little and looking up at Jeno with a frown.

"Where's Wenjun Hyungie?" Bo asked, the pout still on his lips while Jeno smiled and put the medicine on the spoon Renjun had been holding.

"He'll be back. He just went upstairs to brush his teeth." Jeno said, holding the spoonful of medicine by the little one's lips. Bo turned away from it, making a face at it. Jeno frowned and sighed, trying to keep his patience. "Bo..." Jeno warned.

The little boy shook his head not wanting to take the medicine.

"Don't wanna." He said firmly, seeing Jeno sigh and try to make him eat it again.

"Bo you have to take it." He said to him. The other only frowned and felt his eyes water. Jeno sighed, not wanting to get mad at his poor brother. Hearing the creaking of the wooden stairs, he looks up to see Renjun, smiling and seeing it fade off when he saw how Bo looked like he wanted to cry and Jeno was getting frustrated.

"What's wrong?" Renjun had a pout on his lips when he saw Bo. It changed almost immediately when he saw a frustrated Jeno.

Jeno hadn't even realized he was spacing out, thinking of Renjun's smile, but still keeping his pissed off face. He finally snapped out when he felt a soft hand on his forearm.

"Yes?" Jeno gulped after, seeing how the boy in front of him looked concerned. He thought he looked cute wit the hoodie over his head and his blond locks almost covering his eyes. They had curled a little, making Jeno space out again just to think about Renjun with curly blond hair.

"-n? Jeno? Jen? Hey, you're spacing out on me again." Renjun chuckled a little and shook him lightly.

"Huh? Yes?" The younger looked visibly distracted by his thoughts. The blond boy could only wonder what it was, having Bo in his arms already.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs." Renjun smiled at him, knowing Jeno was troubled by something.

Oh but Renjun had no clue that he was troubling Jeno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey it's been a while :)

this book will have slow updates because of personal reasons, but i do plan on finishing this book so please dont delete her from ur library

pls im begging u 😔