XXVII

He was nice, smart and very good looking too. What more could somebody want? Renjun thought he was kind of cute too, knowing how his ears would turn red when flustered or when he felt shy. Like when he was meeting his friends for the first time, he was a little shy to talk to them, clinging to Renjun.

"He'd definitely be the clingy type." He thought aloud, sighing a little right after. He couldn't help but imagine Jeno clinging onto him and doing his habits like hiding behind Renjun even though he was significantly taller. Or how his hand would automatically search for the sleeve of his jacket or shirt.

Jeno was cute, and Renjun was slowly realizing it, be it from the influence of the beer or the extremely obvious signs he was getting from him.

"I'm so fucking confused."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should I live stream when I get home?" Renjun wondered aloud, seeing Jeno toy around on his phone.

"Hm? This is coming out of nowhere." Jeno replied, looking up at Renjun. Renjun sighed a little, playfully leaning his head on Jeno's shoulder. They were all getting on the bus to go to the location of their school study. Renjun was pretty excited as he would actually work with some kids again. He missed the kindergarten kids a lot, even if he didn't go to work for one day.

"Well, I'm just thinking of ways to kind of do something new for my channel, you know." Renjun looked over at Jeno's phone and saw him playing a game. "You know, now that my channel exploded and I actually have people watching my videos."

"When I saw the haunted house video, it had like 10 million views, give or take." Jeno added, making Renjun sigh. He let out a small frustrated whine, using one hand to rub his hair around. As much as he loved YouTube, he hated that his most popular video was him embarrassing himself. It was all fun and games when he was a small channel, but now 10 million people have seen him say "I almost pissed myself" when he got scared over a stray dog that he thought was a ghost. In his defense, dogs could look scary in the dark.

Renjun could still remember that day clearly and remembered how he had trouble falling asleep. He and Chenle slept in the same room for about a week afterwards, having been scarred for life.

"Don't remind me..." He sighed. The blonde leaned off of Jeno's shoulder, leaving the taller's shoulder exposed to the cold air in the bus. The heater was on full throttle, and still everyone wasn't taking off their jackets at all. Everyone was freezing.

Renjun pouted a little, looking outside the window and wondering what to do with his channel. Obviously, whatever he was doing thus far was gaining him success especially if his channel exploded all of a sudden and basically all his videos have high views. He estimated about 35-40 different videos on his channel, with his most recent uploads having the most views.

"Well, it's not Mr.Beast tier for views." Renjun chuckled, hearing Jeno scoff at him. "His stupid Squid Game video got more views than the show or something."

"Hey~ no way." Jeno said, seeing Renjun pull out his phone for proof. Just as he had said, his phone relayed the proof perfectly. "Damn Junnie. Start making Squid Game videos."

"I'm gonna have to if I wanna get this many views and some more money." Renjun sighed. Jeno chuckled a little, patting his thigh with his hand. Renjun flinched a little at the act, seeing how innocent Jeno was while doing it. Renjun really couldn't stop staring at Jeno's large hand just patting his small thighs. It looked so different when he was doing it. It looked so right.