IX

"They pick top three right?" Jinkwon asked, looking deep in thought.

"I'm sure we'll be number one! We can do this!" Jeno said, making all of his students look less nervous. Chenle glanced up next to him, eyeing his teacher's side profile. The genuine smile on his face made Chenle feel like he was around Renjun. That soothing feeling he always had with him was present yet again.

I still like Lucas Hyung a little bit more... Mr.Lee is really nice though

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wenjun-hyung?" Renjun was in the backseat with Bo while YangYang drove his car. YangYang was the only person he could trust with his car. None of his other friends could be trusted with his car. Especially not Ten. That kid almost killed them once in his own car and Renjun didn't wanna die in his own car.

"Yes, Bo-ah?" Renjun wondered what was wrong, holding Bo's hand. The little boy was seated on his booster seat in the middle of the row with Renjun on the seat behind YangYang. Jaemin and Ten were in another car that had some of Renjun's camera set up in there.

"Why did Hyungie make you come?" The boy asked, tilting his head. That was a little habit Renjun noticed that both Jeno and Bo had. Maybe one of their parents did it too and they just got it from there.

"Well~ your Hyungie is with his students. He's a teacher just like Teacher Kun." Renjun explained, his voice sweet and smooth like always. It was now a habit he had caught from being with younger children. He always used the same tone when speaking to Chenle and with his friends that it now became normal.

"We'll see Hyungie later, right?" Bo pouted a little, making Renjun smile. The older hummed and nodded his head, sweeping stray hairs away from the little boy's eyes.

"Promise. Bo-ah you should take a nap. Then you'll be able to play with your Hyungie when you see him, okay?" Renjun asked, an arm wrapped around the small boy's body. Bo leaned his head against Renjun's slender arms. Renjun smiled dearly at the boy, his hand patting his arm softly every so often.

"Dang the kid blacked out fast." YangYang said, glancing at Renjun quickly in the rear-view mirror.

"Something like that. He just ate so it makes sense." Renjun spoke softly, not wanting to wake up the small child.

"When you take care of kids it always fascinates me how well you can do it." YangYang said, switching lanes and seeing through his rear-view how Ten and Jaemin's car followed his action behind him.

"You learn quickly how to treat them. They usually act the same, it just takes a bit of adjusting on some of their habits." Renjun spoke, his other hand sweeping softly some of Bo's hair away. His stark black hair was the exact sme as Jeno's. The two of them looked like twins.

Bo probably looks like what Jeno did when he was younger.

The little boy wriggled a bit and Renjun realized what it was. He moved the seatbelt strap underneath the smaller's arm so that it didn't dig into him but was safely secured in his armpit. Renjun hushed the boy quietly and felt him snuggle closer to him.

"Kids this age are still clingy but they learn to become independent as well. You just have to cater between both of these ideas." Renjun spoke, seeing Bo grip his sleeve a little.

"Well you clearly know what you're doing." YangYang chuckled. The two friends continued to talk about a couple of things for around half an hour before getting a text.

nana:
hey can we make a quick stop at the next rest stop?
i needa pee dude
and its lunchtime...

junnie:
ye
its like a min away