XXIV

Memories flashed through his head. Words that stabbed him in the heart were remembered. He was reminded of the pretty boy that tore up his heart.

"Jeno, you have too many trust issues and you're not interesting anymore. I had fun while it lasted, so... good luck i guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wanna get some drinks at the convenience store and film something?" Renjun was laying down on his side of the bed. Their room was kinda weird, being two different beds, but they were pushed to the middle to create a giant one. It was strange, but not too bad.

Renjun had shared a bed with Jeno before. The only bad thing he could think of was if Jeno managed to drool on him, which as a kindergarten teacher, it had happened before with little kidd.

"Drinks as in alcoholic or...?" Jeno asked, stepping out of the bathroom from washing his hands. He swept his hair back, laying down on his side of the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Your pick."  Renjun had beamed a smile at Jeno, seeing him think a little harder than normal. "Although... maybe we shouldn't. We have a study tomorrow after all."

"Well that's true. I wouldn't be able to do this study with a hangover." Jeno added, chuckling with Renjun at the thought of it. "So now what?"

"I mean it's your interview after all. You get to pick what you wanna do.Have you seen the ones I've done beforehand?" Jeno knew what Renjun was referring to, but his mind blanked at that moment.

Renjun's channel wasn't only about him and his brother. He had videos of his closest friends where he would basically "interview" them and ask them questions that his viewers would send in. It was just a nice way for his viewers to get to know the people who would be in his videos. It took off pressure from Renjun having to run a one-man-show for everyone.

"So? What do you wanna do?" Renjun asked, flipping over to lay on his stomach and lifting his legs up into the air. They swayed up and down, waiting for his friend to give him an answer.

"I dunno. What do you wanna do? We're free to do anything today. We could do a vlog of going around Busan and then we can do the interview at a cafe or something." Jeno's words caused a smile to appear on Renjun's lips. He sat up straight on his bed and nodded his head.

"Let's go then!" He giggled, looking at Jeno with big doe eyes. The excitement and happiness he was feeling was pumping in his blood.

It had been a while since he had last gone to sight see, and it had definitely been a long time since the last time Renjun had gone to Busan. He doesn't remember the exact date, but it might have been roughly around 4 years ago where they went to the beach for Chenle's 10th birthday.

He remembered the faint memories of being here when he first moved to Korea, sight seeing and visiting different places to get to know the country a little better. He was excited to spend some time with a friend and do something exciting.

"Where?!"

"I dunno, let's search someplace up." Renjun sat back down on his bed, feeling the side dip when Jeno laid down on his back besides him. "We could go to Yongdusan Park and visit Busan Tower and the monuments there."

"Sure. It's a clear day today and everything looks nice with the little bit of snow that fell this morning." Jeno added, sitting up and seeing Renjun leap off the bed to put his shoes on and grab his coat.

"Let's film with my handheld camera and my phone. That way nothing will be too heavy." Renjun smiled, pulling Jeno up by his arms and making him stand up in front of him.