VII

"You were amazing." Renjun smiled at him.

"Nah, there are people better than me." Jeno smiled, sitting up and sweeping his hair out of his eyes. His chest moving up and down and the sweat rolling down his neck.

Renjun tried to keep his cheeks from flushing. He didn't want to feel like this. He felt like he was out of place for thinking that stuff.

Of all the things, he really had to think that Jeno was kind of hot. Maybe YangYang and Ten were just getting to his head. There really was no way he would feel this for his friend.

He's just a little attractive... we been knew though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hyung, were you the one that recorded Mr.Lee dancing?" Chenle asked him. They were just laying around on Renjun's large bed, scrolling on their phones.

"Hm?" Renjun hummed, not paying attention to his brother, he was scrolling through a Twitter thread that he wasn't even really interested in.

"Are you talking to Mr.Lee?" Chenle ticked his tongue, leaning over to see Renjun's Twitter. "I said, did you record Mr.Lee dancing?"

"Oh yeah. Wednesday after our last class." Renjun said, not finding it weird. He heard his brother sigh, making him roll his eyes. "I really don't understand why you have a problem with us being friends. He's literally 20 and I'm 20 as well. We both go to the same classes and we're partners for a project, so you might see him around."

"Oh ew. When he's around tell me so I'll go to Daehwi's or Jisung's." Chenle shuddered at the thought of seeing his brother and his teacher together in his own house. He got a hit on the arm by his brother, wincing a bit and hitting him back.

"Be nice. If you act like that when he's around, I'll abandon our project and beat you up myself." Renjun playfully hugged him tightly, feeling his brother squirm and yell out. Renjun began to tickle him, laughing at his reaction. Chenle wriggled around, both in pain yet he was laughing simultaneously.

"As if you could beat me up." Chenle panted out after his brother stopped tickling him. This was normal for them. It was the way they showed their affection sometimes.

"You're right. I can't. And that is exactly why I go to the gym nowadays with YangYang." Renjun chuckled, checking the time, seeing that he should probably go right now and meet up with his friend there.

"You only go to the gym so you can keep your ass big." Chenle slapped Renjun's butt, hearing his older brother yelp out when his hand made impact with it. He glared at Chenle who was a giggling mess on Renjun's bed.

"At least I'm not flat like you. Buddy you look like a white noddle." Renjun stuck out his tongue, seeing Chenle gasp and act offended. "I'll tell Jeno to take you guys more often to the gym. You'll need it."

"Don't you dare make fun of my flat ass." Chenle pointed a finger at him, hearing Renjun giggle.

"Come work out with me then. I can take you for free with my membership. Maybe then you won't have a flat ass." Renjun chuckled, rummaging through his closet for his gym attire.

"I'll pass. I'm too lazy." Chenle sighed, looking at the ceiling.

"Shouldn't you be practicing for Saturday?" Renjun asked his brother, hearing a gulp and seeing him tense. Renjun had a loose white t-shirt in hand that probably wasn't even his and a pair of athletic shorts as well. Renjun was pretty skinny and short so he wouldn't wear the giant basketball shorts. He would always wear either a pair of track pants or loose shorts that reached halfway his thigh. He was skinny enough to pull it off.