XVII

"Wenjun Hyungie, can you come sleep with me?" Bo asked, teary eyed and pouting. Renjun's heart melted, and he rolled away from Jeno who had been laying close to the other, feeling how his right side felt cold once the blonde moved away.

"Come on, baby." Renjun held Bo's small hand, leading him back inside his dim room.

Jeno watched them move away, feeling disappointed that Bo took Renjun away from him.

Wait what? I'm not jealous... nah that ain't it. I just have nobody to entertain me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Renjun?" Jeno peeked his head inside his younger brother's room, seeing the blonde sitting down in Bo's rocking chair while the boy was held in his arms. His head was held by Renjun's hand, resting on the older's shoulder and Jeno noticed the blanket that covered both of their bodies. Jeno's ears could pick up the faint humming sound that came from Renjun's lips, probably lulling Bo to sleep.

Jeno didn't know how to feel about seeing that. He saw Renjun differently. In a good different, at least that was what Jeno hoped it was.

"Jun?" Jeno called out, peeking his head in and seeing Renjun's warm and loving gaze switch onto Jeno, his eyes still sparklyand illuminated by the lamp Bo had in his room.

"Hey." Renjun smiled at Jeno, using his free hand to pat at a chair that was right next to his. Jeno gulped and nodded, soft footsteps padding across the wooden floor. Jeno shakily sat down, not knowing why he was so nervous when this was his own house, and he wasn't a stranger. Maybe it was the way Renjun felt comfortable having Bo in his arms or maybe it was something else, but Jeno felt like he was stepping into foreign territory.

"You look comfortable." Jeno chuckled, seeing Renjun pat Bo's hair down and sigh.

"Kind of. He drools so I put the blanket on my shoulder." Renjun said, making Jeno chuckle.

"Yeah... it gets kind of annoying." Jeno chuckled, pulling up his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs.

"Why, does it happen to run in the family?" Renjun joked, hearing a scoff from Jeno. Renjun turned to look at the boy and see him roll his eyes and shrug, turning to his side to see Renjun better.

"I'd be lying if I said it didn't." Jeno chuckled, a little embarrassed. Renjun snickered a laugh out, smiling afterwards down at the boy that was sound asleep in his arms.

Jeno's eyes lingered out the window, furrowing his eyesbrows afterwards. He got up and checked outside, seeing how everything was covered in white and the snow that came falling down from the heavens was not stopping at all. The streetlights barely gave out a glow, being clouded from all sides in thick and heavy snow.

"Hey, did you know it was gonna snow?" Jeno directed his question to Renjun who seemed just as clueless as him.

"I though it was gonna be tomorrow." Renjun added, eyes wandering to the sight that Jeno was looking at outside. The taller's phone started buzzing as it was a call from somebody. Jeno checked the ID, seeing his mom's contact calling him.

"Hello? Mom?" Jeno answered the call, looking at Renjun who seemed just as, maybe even more, clueless.

"Hey honey. So your dad and I are gonna stay at a hotel nearby. The main roads are closed and it would be too dangerous to go back. We had to drive for an hour and its best if we don't come back until tomorrow. Is that alright?" His mom had explained her current situation, making Jeno's eyes enlarge, worried about what he had heard.

"The roads are closed? Really?" Jeno looked at Renjun, panic filling both of their eyes.

"Yeah honey. I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone with Bo. I hope you don't mind too much." His mom said, sounding worried as the emotion was laced in her shaky voice.