XVIII

lele:
im still mad >:(

jun:
oh there's a snow day

lele:
gASP
SNOW DAY :DDDDD

"My brother is an imbecile."

"I teach him how to dance, so... yeah basically."

"Damn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jeno, turn the alarm off." Renjun grumbled, the sharp sound of said alarm blaring from the younger's phone had woken him up too early. Jeno seemed to be still be asleep, not even hearing the alarm coming from his phone. Renjun mumbled something and Jeno seemed to stir awake, grumbling out a sound of discontent.

"You turn it off." Jeno mumbled, eyes still closed as his hand reached to his left to hand Renjun his own phone. Jeno laid on his back while Renjun sighed and sat up, grabbing Jeno's phone and seeing how it wasn't an alarm.

Somebody was calling him.

"Jeno it's your mom." Renjun sighed, shoving the phone on his chest. Jeno grumbled out something, pushing Renjun's hand away.

"You answer it." Jeno mumbled, turning on his side towards Renjun and starting to fall asleep again.

"Jeno it's your fucking mom." Renjun sighed, laying back down and answering it, putting it in speaker phone while Jeno's mom's voice came out through the speaker.

"Jun~" Jeno whined, grabbing the phone and seeing how Renjun went back to sleep.

"Honey? Are you there?" His mom asked through the phone. Jeno nodded, realizing seconds after that his mom wouldn't be able to see him.

"Yeah... yeah. I'm here." Jeno said, looking down at Renjun and seeing how his hood was over his head, shuffling to turn on his back and continue sleeping.

"Okay. Well I'll be back home in a an hours. We're getting ready to leave the hotel and head home. Please check on Bo and give him something like white bread or plain rice this morning. Don't upset his stomach even more."

"Okay. I'll see you later mom. Bye." Renjun started poking him and Jeno whined at his touch. "Renjun stop that." He whispered.

"Hello?" His mom asked again, confused if he was talking to her.

"I'll text you later, mom. Bye." Jeno said his goodbyes through the phone and heard his mom say something before turning his phone off and looking at Renjun who had a sleepy yet cheeky smile on.

Jeno scoffed at him and laid down across Renjun's stomach, hearing him cough and groan, patting him off. Jeno didn't move and pretended to fake snore just to rile him up even more.

"Jeno move." Renjun groaned, pushing the boy off but getting no progress. Jeno shifted his body to lay directly on top of him, using Renjun more as a bed than anything.

"Nope, not happening. You're warmer than the blanket." Jeno made up some excuse, laying his head on Renjun's shoulder yo irk the boy even more.

Just like last night, Jeno's little game was interrupted by his younger brother walking in. Jeno raised his head and rolled off Renjun since he heard the little boy starting to speak.

"Wenjun Hyungie. Can you help me?" Bo asked, twiddling his fingers by the door and leaning against the frame. Renjun sighed and got up, putting on a smile. His bed head was the least of his worries right now since the little boy had more concerning problems.