X

"Renjun-Hyung is really good at drawing, Bo-ah." Jaemin added. Bo looked up at the other and then at Renjun. His heart felt so warm being around Renjun, he really couldn't help it.

"Wenjun-hyung, can you draw anything?" Bo asked him. Renjun chuckled and nodded at him.

"Sure!" Renjun smiled.

Bo gawked at Renjun, seeing how his somewhat long blonde hair got in his eyes. The older's lips were cherry red and his eyes sparkled. Bo thought Renjun was perfect.

I love Wenjun-Hyungie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lele you okay?" Jisung asked his friend. He looked tense and pale. He was sweating when the bus they were on had the heating on low and they were all perfectly fine.

"Y-yeah. I'm just feeling a little carsick." Chenle mumbled, shutting his eyes to see if the nauseous feeling would go away.

"Try sitting in the front." Daehwi said. In the front was Mr. Lee and two of his other friends that came with them as "chaperones" but were actually in charge of something else that Chenle didn't know.

"Mr.Lee probably has some medicine." Guanlin added from the seat beside Daehwi.

"Okay..." Chenle mumbled, getting up and making his way to the front. When he got closer, he saw Jeno's head pop up and glance at him with a small smile.

"You feeling okay?" Jeno asked him immediately, scooting over so Chenle could take a seat besides him.

"Just a little nauseous..." Chenle mumbled, plopping down on the space provided. Jeno frowned at the boy and took out a bottle of pills from his backpack.

"Do you have water?" Jeno asked him, now looking a little worried. Chenle shook his head and Jeno pursed his lips. He took out his bottle of water from his backpack, handing it to him. It was brand new and even had the seal.

"I-isn't this yours, though?" Chenle stuttered a little, feeling touched that his teacher was willing to give it up for him.

"Don't worry about that. You need it more than I do." Jeno chuckled, handing him a pill. Chenle nodded and took the things carefully. He swallowed the medicine, wincing afterwards since the pill was bigger than he anticipated. Jeno calmly waited for Chenle to finish and saw how the boy stayed next to him.

Is he gonna stay here? That's unlike him...

"Do you get carsick?" Jeno asked Chenle, wondering if maybe that was why.

"Yeah... Now that I'm nervous, I'm feeling even worst than usual." Chenle laughed a little, glad that Jeno was worried about him. It felt nice and reassuring to have Jeno care for him. "It's even worst since Renjun-Hyung is usually the one that distracts me from feeling carsick."

"By doing what?" Jeno chuckled. Chenle smirked a bit, not sorry in advance for how he was going to expose his brother.

"Really embarrassing stuff. Wanna see?" Chenle asked, tempting Jeno into agreeing. His hand shook his cellphone and Jeno chuckled.

"Of course. What kind of question is that?" Jeno smiled evily.

Chenle unlocked his phone and found a video of his brother singing to Doja Cat in Ten's car and then he suddenly tried twerking in the back of the car. The video had caught Jeno off guard and both him and Chenle started laughing so hard.

"What is he on?" Jeno joked, hearing Chenle snort.

"Crack and YouTube." Chenle giggled. Jeno smiled and ruffled Chenle's hair, watching a couple of other random videos of Renjun Chenle had on his phone.