V

"So if I decidee to film a video with him, you would feel weird?" Renjun raised his eyebrow at him.

"Very. I'd rather not be around." Chenle shuddered.

"So if Renjun goes on a date-"

"Mom!" Renjun yelled, seeing his mom just laugh.

"What? It's just a possibility." She shrugged.

"If Hyung and Mr.Lee go on a date, I'd rather be disowned."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." Renjun smiled when he sat down next to Jeno. They always sat in the same seats in the back right corner of the lecture hall.

"Hey, how are you." Jeno smiled at him. His eyes saw him settle down in the seat, opening up his laptop.

"Eh, okay. Chenle made me run around the house just to find his retainer case this morning." Renjun's sentence made Jeno snort a little. He giggled, seeing the glare Renjun gave him.

"What are you, his mom?" Jeno chuckled, hearing yet another sigh from the boy.

"Basically. My parents go to work early and come back home late. I'm more like a slave than an older brother." Renjun rested his head against the table. His chin rested on his forearm looking at the front of the board. He saw the words "Parenting Project" and wondered what the hell they would have to do.

"Well hopefully you get a small break from him on Saturday. I relate to being a slave." Jeno smiled. "Bo-ah's been getting... well maybe all toddlers are super energetic."

"I had no clue you had a younger brother. He literally looks exactly like you." Renjun told him and Jeno only smiled kindly.

"Everyone says that." Jeno chuckled. "One of my friends even thought I had a kid and started yelling at me."

"Oh god." Renjun and Jeno laughed, looking at the professor who began getting everyone's attention.

He briefly went over the topics they discussed yesterday, with Renjun and Jeno taking additional notes here and there. They also took brand new notes, the sound of typing being heard in the whole lecture hall.

"Wait what's he say?" Jeno asked Renjun.

"Hm? Oh, that he was gonna explain the partner project now." Renjun looked at him.

"If he hasn't picked partners yet, do you wanna pair up?" Jeno asked him. He looked over, feeling that he was very close to Jeno. He felt his cheeks heat up and his breathing quicken.

Nope, I am NOT crushing on Jeno. I'm Lucas' bitch.

"S-sure." Renjun replied back, biting his bottom lip and feeling the sheepish smile form on his lips.

The professor's words made them turn their gaze towards him, hearing how he explained a field trip they do annually.

"It'll be in three weeks on a Saturday. Fill out the Field Trip form online or on paper and try to bring it sometime this week. We'll be going through a simulation where you'll have to pretend to be a parent for a whole day with a partner you pick. For the rest of the lecture today, please fill out one of these papers with you and your partner's information. Hand it in on a neat pile on my desk, and you'll be free to go." The professor said, seeing how each desk actually had a pink slip of paper on their desk.