VIII

Renjun turned around still laughing a bit to see YangYang once again giving him that knowing glance.

"What?"

"He loves Lucas, he claims. They're just friends, he said." YangYang rolls his eyes and makes exaggerated gestures with his hands, laughing afterwards.

"Shut your trap. No more distractions. Let's actually work out." Renjun chuckled, patting YangYang's back and stepping up onto the treadmill.

Damn... they're both pretty hot while working out... Wait no-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You nervous?" Renjun asked his younger brother. He was wearing something casual, needing to change afterwards for their performance.

"A little. I practiced with Jisung and Daehwi yesterday when I went to their house." Chenle commented, stuffing his face with some breakfast Renjun made. On special ocassions, Renjun usually made pancakes. Why? Nobody really knows. It just became a habit.

"Jaemin, Ten and YangYang are coming with me to watch you guys." Renjun smiled. Chenle gulped his food and drank some orange juice afterwards.

"No Lucas or Hendery?" He asked, sounding a little dissappointed.

"Not that I know of." Renjun ruffled his hair. "I'll ask them again and see if they'll come."

"You're filming, right?" Chenle asked his brother, causing a couple of fruits to fall out of the fruits basket. Renjun touched Chenle's hand and made him look into his eyes. He knew his brother was jittery from the nerves and was being clumsy. Chenle took a deep breath, calming down afterwards. "Sorry..."

"It's okay. Take these snacks with you." Renjun rummaged in the cupboards ansd pulled out a bag of cookies. "There are ten here. Give one to each of your friends and you can eat the last three."

"Okay." Chenle smiled. Renjun hugged the boy tightly and placed a chaste kiss on the top of Chenle's head.

"You'll do fine, okay? Don't get too nervous. If you don't know where to look, just look at me the whole time." Renjun had his hands cupping his brother's cheeks, his tone being soft yet full of confidence.

"Okay... Thanks. I needed that." Chenle smiled, going out the door with his older brother. They stepped into Renjun's car, driving out of the driveway and towards the complex Chenle danced at.

Renjun had been nice enough to play the song Chenle would dance to on his phone. It somehow helped him calm down. His older brother's hand on his own gave him reassurance. Renjun was a person who deeply understood him and it was nice in situations like this. Chenle trusted Renjun more than his parents sometimes.

"Come on. Let's go inside." Renjun smiled, bringing Chenle out of the car and slinging his arm around his shoulders. He got a text from Jaemin that he would meet him there and was with his other friends. Jaemin had become another close friend of his that knew his other friends at the University that Renjun went to. Funny enough, Jaemin went to a rival University, but Renjun knew Jaemin's friends as well.

"Mr.Lee!" Chenle cheered out, seeing him sitting on a chair, scrolling midlessly with what looks like a kid in his arms. Chenle smiled at his teacher, feeling him ruffle his hair.

"Hey. Go head in, we're just waiting for Jinkwon." Jeno smiled, placing the kid down on the floor. Chenle nods and turns to Renjun quickly.

"You'll be fine, okay. If you feel sick, FaceTime me because I know how dramatic you can get sometimes." Renjun smiled. Chenle nodded and hugged his brother. Renjun hugged him back for a couple of seconds before sending him off into his dance room.