XV

Ever since YangYang and the others started to really hang out with Renjun, he started to realize just how cute the smaller really was. He knew about his YouTube channel and only watched a handful of videos, finding Renjun super cute there.

He would see how childish the other was, finding it attractive. He didn't know exactly when he realized he liked the other, but it was inevitable.

Lucas got along well with Chenle, his friends and saw how Renjun acted nicely to him, acting cute without him even knowing it. Everything about Renjun was attractive and it didn't matter what anybody said. Lucas thought Renjun was the cutest being in this world.

I think I LIKE like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's my cake?" Chenle asked, seeing his brother basically trudge back into the room. Chenle had been impatient for the cake he made his brother order when he saw where Lucas had taken him. Chenle's eyes lit up at seeing the cardboard takeout box that his brother held out for him to grab. He saw the plastic spoon inside, smiling and humming a song while he pulled out his cake. 

His gaze fell up on his older brother Renjun who was changing out of the outfit Chenle had made him wear. Renjun rummage din his closet for pajamas, pulling out a random longsleeve and some loose pajama pants since he was cold.

"What's up with you?" Chenle questioned Renjun, feeling his brother cuddle up next to him. His older brother had wrapped his arms around the younger's torso, preventing him from eating his cake because of the questionable acts of his brother.

"I'm so tired. Lucas decided it would be nice to walk in the park in this cold and you know damn well I'm not that athletic. All I do is workout once a week so I can have a fat ass." Renjun sighed, attacking his brother with hugs.

"You could have said no to walking in the park, you know." Chenle sighed, setting his cake on Renjun's bedside table, knowing he should just talk about his brother's date and then eat his cake.

"Yeah, but I'm a fool. Besides, during lunch he asked me during lunch if I always go to the gym with Yang since he ran into me one day. But, I guess I kind of sold myself off as somewhat athletic when I almost die after doing a 30 minute workout with Yang." 

"Boo boo the fool walked so you could run." Chenle sighed, passing his hand through his older brother's long blonde hair.

"Basically..." Renjun sighed, his lips turning into a pout while his body almost immediately snuggled to his  younger brother's body. Chenle had gotten significantly taller than he had been, almost reaching Renjun's height, a perfect height for cuddling.

"Hey, you know I'm kidding, right?" Chenle said, feeling bad that his brother was feeling down after his "date". 

"I know... but I feel like maybe I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. He took me to this really nice restaurant and I felt out of place. It seemed so normal for him since Lucas is basically loaded with money." Renjun went on a tangent, feeling his hair being slightly tugged when Chenle twirled strands in his fingers.

"Did he pay, though?" Chenle asked. Renjun nodded, tugging the blanket over his shoulders since he was cold from walking around with Lucas. "I mean at least."

"Yeah, I mean it felt nice that he paid, but like it still doesn't change the fact that it wasn't the best date I've been to. Maybe I just expected too much..." Renjun sighed, laying his head on Chenle's shoulder and basically pinning his brother down in a hug.

"Was the date you went on with Hendery once better?" Chenle asked him, giggling at the memory of that. 

"You mean when he asked me out before we became friends? Honestly, it kind of was." Renjun chuckled, hearing his brother gasp dramatically when he finished his last sentence.