Kitty Cat! || Stray Kids

'Cause we don't see enough little Minho! Sorry it's so short!

.

.

.

    As Minho walked home from his job at a little corner book store, He could hear meowing come from a box. "Hello?" He called, walking over. There in the box, were three small kittens. "What are you doing out here?" He asked, picking up a piece of paper, it read;

I can't take care of these kittens,
please take care of them for me.

    Minho started slipping, he'd always wanted cats. "Why would anyone give up such cuties?" He asked himself, crouching down to pet the kittens. He was now very distracted. The little sat there for about an hour, people passing by and not paying any mind, before his phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" Minho said, not fully little, or big. "Hey there Minho! Where are you? You were supposed to be home like, thirty minutes ago." Came the voice of his boyfriend, who was only a little worried for his capable lover. "I found kitties!" Minho told happily, picking up one of them. "That's great, baby, but you should be getting home, hm? You sound like you're slipping!"

"Okay! How I get there?"

.

.

.

"Minnie!" Jisung called,following the little's usual route to work. "Sungie!" Minho replied cutely from where he was sat. Jisung walked over, finding three cute kittens asleep on his baby. "Time to go, say bye bye to the kitties, Minnie!" Jisung said, grabbing Minho's arm to help him up. "Noooooo! They have nowhere to go!" The little whined, holding the kittens securely against his chest.

Jisung groaned.

"And you be Dori!" Minho finished naming them, cuddling with the kitties on the couch. "Soonie, Doongie, and Dori, huh? Cute!" Jisung said from the kitchen. He was preparing food for everyone, himself, Minho, and the kittens.

    Noticing how quiet it had become, Jisung went to check on his boyfriend. "Minnie? Are you-" He cut himself off. There on the couch was a sight to see. Minho napping with three kittens on him.

What an evening.