On One Knee || Monsta X

Kihyun's a little, and his boyfriend, Hyunwoo, could only love him more. The two had been dating for two, almost three years and Hyunwoo was planning something big.

He was going to propose.

    The tricky part was, Kihyun was constantly in little space. Don't get him wrong, Hyunwoo loves little Kihyun, he's adorable! But he wanted to propose to big Kihyun, just so he knows he's getting an adult answer. Makes sense, right? But after a while, he just figured both big and little Kihyun would have the same answer.

.

.

.

    Hyunwoo went to tell the Jookyun couple. "That's awesome!" Jooheon said loudly, the boy on his lap whining. "Sorry Kyunnie!" He said, patting the younger's head. "Too loud Honey!" The little whispered sleepily. It was around his nap time and he was a pain to put down, so they never said anything until he was really tired. "Alrighty there, Kyun, time for a nap." Changkyun whined about not being tired, clinging onto Jooheon and yawning to spite his words.

    Minhyuk was also ecstatic about the news, hugging Hyunwoo tightly and screaming. "Thanks Minhyuk... Even if you blew out my eardrums." Hyunwoo replied, holding one of his ears. A onesie clad little Hyungwon came waddling out into the living room. "Hyunwoo!" He squealed, holding his arms out for the other to pick him up. Hyunwoo complied, booping the little's nose and getting a giggle. Minhyuk and Hyungwon aren't dating, but opposites attract so, they're just good friends. "Is my little cutie done napping?" Minhyuk said playfully, tickling Hyungwon's tummy. With giggles, the little replied 'yes!' making Hyunwoo miss his own little.

.

.

.

    Hearing the front door, Kihyun got excited. "I'm home!" Hyunwoo called, taking off his shoes. "Hyunwoo!" Kihyun yelled happily. The taller went looking for his lover, knowing the most possible place was the kitchen as it was lunch time. "What're you making?" He asked the younger, leaning against the wall. "Hmm, I'm making samiches!" The smaller responded, over dramatically slapping the top pieces of bread onto the food. "Here you go." he said, handing Hyunwoo a plate with two samiches on it. Hyunwoo has a big appetite after all. "After lunch, can we play?" Hyunwoo smiled. "Of course!"

    The two lovers were currently cuddling on the couch after playing for a couple hours. They had ordered take out, Kihyun feeling too tired to cook. "Wanna watch Olaf! Please?" No matter how many times they watched the second Frozen movie, Kihyun couldn't remember its name. "Well I guess we have to, since you asked so nicely and all!" Hyunwoo agreed, grabbing the remote and turning on the movie.

    This is it Hyunwoo, he thought to himself, it's now or never! So he excused himself to 'go to the bathroom' and went to get the ring. It wasn't anything extravagant, just a simple band with the words 'My Big Bear' carved on the inside. Hyunwoo's read 'My Little Hamster', a way to keep each other close when apart. That's what Hyunwoo was going for. Shoving the tiny box into his pocket, Hyunwoo went back into the living room.

    As he arrived, he heard Kihyun singing. "Some things neeever chaange, like how I holdin' on tight to youuu!" at that line Hyunwoo realized, he'd been talking to himself a little too long. "The leaves is already fallin', Spen I think the future callin'!" Kihyun sang. Suddenly, just in time for the next line, Hyunwoo was in front of his boyfriend. Before Kihyun could complain, and at the line 'You're gonna get down on one knee?', Hyunwoo was opening the box. 

    Kihyun gasped, bringing his hands to his mouth. Hyunwoo softly hummed along with the song, knowing that Kihyun might be overwhelmed. "Yoon Kihyun, my sweet little hamster… Will you marry me?" he asked quietly. Kihyun, now big, nodded harshly, tears trickling down his face. "Yes!" he yelled out. Suddenly the couple was on the floor, limb tangled together as Hyunwoo slipped the ring out of its box. "I's gonna be married!" Kihyun said, the excitement making him slip again. 

    Hyunwoo laughed lightly, pushing the hair from his lover's face. "Look, it says something!" Hyunwoo told, the little curiously grabbing the small metal ring. "My big bear? Why it say that?" Kihyun asked. Hyunwoo pulled out his ring, showing him what his read. "This way we can always be together, even when we're apart!" he explained patiently, Kihyun gasping. "That is sooo cuuute!" The movie long forgotten as they talked about their future. 

    When they woke up the next morning, the Showki couple could hear hushed voices coming from the living room. "What do you wanna bet they're here for the big news?" Kihyun mumbled, Hyunwoo chuckling quietly. "Let's get dressed. Make them wait." the taller said, his lover nodding. So after a shower, and the two getting dressed, they finally left their room. "You're up! What happened?!" Minhyuk yelled at Hyunwoo. Kihyun smiled, lacing their hands together. He held up his hand, the metal ring shining in the living room lights. "AAAAAAAAA!!!" Minhyuk screamed, wrapping Kihyun in his arms and jumping up and down. "I'm so happy for you guys!" Jooheon said, patting Hyunwoo on the shoulder. "I really am lucky to have him." Hyunwoo said, smiling while watching his fiancé show off his ring. 

"The luckiest."