The End

And so this is it.
The end of my book.
I want to sincerely thank each and every single one of you for supporting me and this book of oneshots. I started this book with the thought of just doing it for fun, not expecting it to grow as much as it did. I've made new friends throughout the course of making this, met people that are simply beautiful human beings. I want to thank the people who requested for keeping me writing when I otherwise couldn't. I want to thank those who've commented, voted, and even those who simply read this book without doing either.
This is not goodbye.
Not by a longshot.
Who knows?
This could just be hello.
I will have other books and other readers, but this experience, writing this, will always have a special place in my heart. Those of you who've been here since the beginning, and those who've joined later, have been able to see me grow and mature as an author.
You've been a big part of my happiness.
I hope you will continue to support me with other books. If not, if our chapter ends here, then I hope you have a wonderful time doing whatever you're going to do from here on.
If you need someone to talk to, someone to listen, a friend, please, please, please don't be afraid to message me. I will try my best to respond.
But for this chapter, it is the end.
I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
So, with a heavy heart but my shoulders light...
See you later!
Whether that be soon or not, on either of our parts, I will see you in the next chapter.