Better || Verivery

"Of course!"

    The two walked into the living room, where everyone was gathered, still holding hands tightly. "Guys!" Hoyoung called, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "Dongheon here has something he'd like to say." Dongheon's eyes watered as he spoke. "I- I'm a little. And I don't expect any of you to even know what that is, but I'd love it if you would accept me. And if I need to explain anything-" 

Hoyoung cut him off. 

"Dongheon, darling, breathe. You don't have to explain anything, I will if need be. But I think," He looked around at the curious faces, "That they might wanna meet little you, hm? Doesn't that sound fun?" As he spoke, Hoyoung softly caressed Dongheon's head, the little drifting into little space. "Mhm!" The little replied, looking around with wide eyes. He smiled, melting each of the members hearts.

"You're friggen adorable!" Came the excited squeal from Yeonho. The members all stood up, crowding around the alarmed little. "Guys!" Hoyoung said with a smile. "Don't croud the boy, you're gonna scare him!" But he couldn't be heard over the loud chatter of the other members. Dongheon didn't know what was happening, there was too much going on, and he started crying because of it.

"Hoyoungie!" The little cried out, tears rolling down his cheeks. Hoyoung took charge, pushing through the small crowd toward the little. When he spotted him, Dongheon ran into Hoyoung's waiting arms. "Like I said," Hoyoung spoke to the sheepish crowd. "You'll scare the poor thing."

.

.

.

    Many apologies, for ignoring and scaring the little, were passed around, guilty expressions worn on all faces. Even Hoyoung still felt bad, and he'd been forgiven. "It made me sad, but i's okay now! 'Cause now I can be myself around friends!" Dongheon was in middle space now, not big but not little either. He thought he should at least be the smallest bit big to say that. "You all sad now, we play! Playing makes anything better!" small smiles made their way onto faces one by one. Dongheon forgave them faster than they thought he would. The members still felt a little guilty but, as the little stated, it was nothing a little play time couldn't fix.

So they played all day.