💖Today💖 || Verivery

Requested by @ashlightverrer hope you like!

    Yongseung is exhausted, nonstop promotions will do that to a person. All the little wanted to do was cuddle up with his stuffies and his caregiver and sleep away the day. He was glad that promotions had ended yesterday, today their first day off. The ravenette woke up early, too early.
    At five in the morning early.
    No one else was awake, deciding to sleep in on their day off. Yongseung sat around for about two hours, doing laundry, cooking breakfast, trying not to slip. It wasn't that he didn't want to, he just knew he'd most likely make a mess if he did. The ravenette didn't want him and his group mates to be cleaning on their day off.
    Humming to himself, Yongseung scrolled through Instagram while waiting for someone else to wake up. Once there was another person awake, he could slip.
    Around eight is when Hoyoung and Kangmin woke up, coming out into the living room. As soon as Yongseung saw them, he slipped. "Minnie! Youngie!" he called, sitting up on the couch and forgetting about his phone. The two smiled at him, walking over. "Hey, Yongie! How long have you been awake?" The little looked deep in thought for a second before replying.
    "Five!"
    "Five hours? Five minutes?" Hoyoung asked, really hoping it wasn't the former. "Five in the mornin'!" The others' eyes widened. "Five in the morning? Are you sure?" Yongseung nodded, smiling brightly. Gyehyeon came walking into the living room, yawning. "Hyeonnie!" the little called, throwing his hands up. "That reminds me, how long have you been little?" Kangmin asked.
    "Just now, I been little just when you came in!" Yongseung explained. "That explains the clean-ness," Gyehyeon said, Minchan and Dongheon appearing. "Hi Channie, hi Dongheonnie!" The little greeted, looking behind them for any sign of Yeonho. "Morning Yongie, looking for someone?" Yongseung nodded, getting up. "I go wake up Bubby?"

    "Bubby!" Yongseung yelled, jumping on top of his sleeping caregiver. With a loud groan, Yeonho woke. "Hey there... Good morning," he said quietly, opening his eyes and looking down at a smiling Yongseung. "Mornin' Bubby!" the little said, burying his face in Yeonho's chest. "Is my baby little this fine morning?" Adorable giggles were his answer. "Well, I guess it's time to wake up! What time is it?"
    Yongseung picked up Yeonho's phone, looking at the time. "Eight- three-zero!" he said, putting a smile on Yeonho's face. "So early! I bet you've been up for a long time though!" The little nodded, saying, "Five in the mornin'!" Yeonho's eyes widened. Yongseung only woke up that early when he was stressed or excited, and Yeonho hoped it was excitement. "Why did you get up so early, baby?"
    "'Cause-'cause I excited!" Yeonho let out an inaudible breath of relief. "What are you so excited for?" he asked. Yongseung smiled brightly down at his caregiver. "Today! Today we spend the whole day together! Yongie and Bubby!" Yeonho smiled, wrapping his arms around his little and pulling him down onto the bed. "I've got an idea. Let's sleep for just an hour or two more, then we can do whatever you wanna do! Doesn't that sound nice, hm?"

    True to his word, Yeonho woke up around ten-thirty. "Yongie... Baby... Time to get up," he called, gently shaking the little to wake him. Yongseung stirred, slowly opening his eyes and sitting up. "Rise and shine!" Yeonho said. Yongseung looked around sleepily before his eyes widened.
    "Off day!"
    Giggling loudly, Yongseung got up, pulling Yeonho up with him, and ran out of the room. "Off day!" he shouted, dragging Yeonho by the arm into the living room. "You sure are excited!" Yeonho said, waving at the startled members in the living room. "Why's he yelling?" Kangmin asked, getting a shrug from Yeonho.
    "No idea, but he's really excited for the day off," the caregiver explained. Yongseung smiled brightly, doing a little happy dance before looking around the living room. "What we can do?" he asked Yeonho, who shrugged once more. "Whatever you want, baby!"
    Getting a seemingly brilliant idea, Yongseung turned to his caregiver. "I gonna be right back!" he said, running off to his room and coming back shortly with various coloring books. "We color! Then we can do somethin' else! But first, we color!" he said quickly, spreading out the coloring books so. they were easier to choose from. "You pick first, I can color anything."
    Raising his eyebrow at the proud tone of his little's voice, he fought back the urge to tease the little. "Including inside the lines?" he wanted to say, but instead, Yeonho grabbed a random book. "I'll color this one, which one are you gonna color?" Yongseung thought for a good minute before picking up his personal favorite coloring book.
    The two sat on the floor, coloring, for a good hour or two. "Baby, can we do something else? Something that doesn't require sitting on the floor?" Yeonho finally said. Somewhere in the middle of coloring, the two had ditched the coloring books and started drawing instead. "Okay! Next on the a-agen- agen... the list is cuddles!" the little said, throwing his arms up at the big reveal.
    "Sounds great!"
    By now, the others were either in their rooms or out and about, using their day off to do whatever. "What do you wanna watch while we cuddle, baby?" Yeonho asked, moving from the floor to the couch and grabbing the remote. "I wanna watch Ladybug! Please?" the little replied. "Of course, I said we'd do anything you wanted today!" his caregiver said with a smile.
    So, the two ended up cuddling and watching TV for the rest of the day. That is what Yongseung wanted, after all.