💖Fans💖 || Astro

Request by JedenPark hope you enjoy!

    Jinwoo is a little, and it's not a secret. All of the group's fans know and are supportive. Of course, some people are going to send hate, but the people sending love outweigh their opinions. It was only recently that Jinwoo slipped during a live and revealed his secret, so the little is still pretty shy when it comes to slipping around anyone but his caregivers.
    It worried Jinwoo when he woke up with the need to slip on the day of a concert. "Jinnie! Are you up yet?" Came the comforting voice of one of his caregivers, Dongmin. "I'm up!" He called back with a slightly pitchy voice. Footsteps were heard coming his way, Dongmin appearing in the doorway. "Hey, you alright?"
    Nodding, the little stood up and followed his caregiver to where the food was. "Morning, Jinnie!"  Santa called from his seat at the table. "Morning..." Jinwoo said as he sat down, still groggy from having just woken up. "How are you?" The little hesitated before answering with an uncertain voice. "I'm good."
    Every head immediately turned to face Jinwoo. "What was that?" Moonbin was the first to ask. "What was what?" Jinwoo asked back with that same uncertain voice. "That! The uncertainty, the hesitation. What's wrong?" Sinking down in his seat, the little sighed. He knew there was no use in trying to lie.
    "I'm just feeling small is all, no biggie," Jinwoo said, avoiding eye contact. "And I know you guys are just gonna tell me to slip, but we have a concert today. I'd rather not slip unless it's needed..." When he looked up the others nodded. They weren't going to force him if he didn't want to slip.

    By the time the group was on stage and had completed a couple of songs, Jinwoo could hardly hold on. Luckily, it was time to interact with their fans. “Hello! Hi! How is everybody?” Sanha got very loud screams in reply. After introducing themselves, the other members were acting silly while Jinwoo was trying to slip.
    “Hey, you alright?” Jumping slightly, Jinwoo turned around to face a worried Minhyuk. “I wanna slip… But I don’t know if I should…” the little confessed. It’s not like his little self couldn’t handle it, he is extremely friendly and outgoing in little space. It was the fact that he didn’t know if his fans would be okay with it. “It’s okay to slip you know,” Minhyuk said, confused.
    “But the fans-“ “Well, then we can ask!” Minhyuk waited for Jinwoo to give the okay, raising his mic to his mouth when the little nodded. “I have a question!” he said, the crowd going quiet. “Who here wants to see little Jinwoo?” The crowd screamed the loudest they’d screamed all night. “He wanted to make sure it was okay with you guys before slipping! Is that a yes that he should slip?”
    A very loud chorus of “Yes!” was heard. It took all of a minute or two for Jinwoo to give in and slip. Little Jinwoo knew that they wanted to see him, making slipping easier. “Hey, Jinnie! Say hi!” Myungjun said into the mic once Jinwoo had fully slipped. “Hello!” the little one called excitedly, not realizing he had to hold the mic to his mouth.
    “Jinnie, they can’t hear you. Put the mic to your mouth like this,” Sanha told him, pointing to his own mic. Jinwoo looked down at his hands, bringing the mic up and repeating his excited greeting. “Hello!” Screams of “Hello” were his reply. “I’m Jinwoo! But- but you can call me Jinnie!”
    Looking around at the people close to the stage, Jinwoo spotted a person holding a stuffed unicorn. His eyes immediately lit up. Running over, the little excitedly pointed at the stuffed toy and looked back at his caregivers. "It seems as if Jinwoo has spotted a stuffie in the crowd!" Jinwoo stared longingly at the stuffed toy.
    The fan holding the stuffed animal held out the toy, yelling out "He can have it!" Jinwoo's eyes widened in surprise. "Really?!" he asked. The fan nodded, passing the stuffed unicorn to the stage. "I brought it as a gift!" she shouted. The little one watched excitedly as the stuffie was brought closer and closer to his reach. "Thank you!" he squealed once the toy was in his arms.
    "You're welcome!" the fan yelled back, a loud chorus of coos heard due to the sight of Jinwoo with a new stuffie. His eyes were sparkling a certain sparkle that only complete and utter joy could bring.

    After the concert, back at the dorm, Jinwoo was overly excited. Too excited to go to sleep. "Jinwoo, darling, I know you're excited about your new stuffie... But it's time for bed," Myungjun tried to reason. All of the caregivers were exhausted, not to mention it was way past little Jinwoo's bedtime.
   Sanha, Moonbin, and Dongmin had all gone to bed by order of Myungjun, Minhyuk refusing so he could help. "But Junnie! I not tired!" the little whined, pouting and looking down at his new stuffed animal. "I know baby, but we can play tomorrow! We have the whole day off!" Minhyuk chimed.
    Jinwoo whined again about not being tired while Myungjun thought up a plan. After exchanging whispers with Minhyuk, the two caregivers put said plan into action. "Jinnie," Minhyuk called. Jinwoo turned from where he was talking quietly to his unicorn. "Yes, Hyukie?" he said. "It's finally come down to this... An ultimatum." Jinwoo didn't have the slightest clue on what that big word meant, but Minhyuk's tone scared him a little.
   "Either You go to bed now with your stuffie, or Myungjun and I decide on a punishment." At the word "punishment", Jinwoo was on his feet and headed to his room. With a shared look of triumph and a high five, Minhyuk and Myungjun were soon to follow.