💖Help!💖 || TXT

Requested by mrsintoomanyfandoms hope you enjoy!

    Yeonjun had been fine all day. He hadn't felt like slipping so he thought he was safe for the fan sign. It wasn't until the group was in their waiting room that he noticed he was feeling little. "Soobin?" he called, hurrying over to where the younger was sitting. "What is it, Jun?" his caregiver replied, watching him as he approached.
    Only once he was close enough did Yeonjun speak to Soobin in a hushed voice. "I feel small. I'm sorry," he said, feeling bad that he was feeling that way. "Hey, it's okay. If you slip I'll be sitting right next to you. I'll help!" Soobin said, trying to reassure his little. "Promise?" Smiling, the taller held out his pinky. "Promise."
    No sooner had the two laced their pinkies together had their manager told them it was time to go. "Let's do this!" Kai said loudly, Beomgyu and Taehyun cheering as the five walked toward where the fan sign was taking place.Before they even entered the venue the group could hear their fan's cheers.

    Everything seemed to be going fine, it seemed as if Yeonjun had forgotten that he was even feeling little. He was having fun meeting all the new people and seeing familiar faces. It was when someone gave him a cute headband with a bow on it toward the end that Yeonjun was suddenly hit with that feeling again. "Thank you!" he said as she left.
    Putting on the headband and giggling quietly, the little turned to Soobin and tapped his shoulder. "Binnie, look!" he said quietly, careful not to draw more attention than he was getting. Soobin, catching the tone of voice, immediately looked at his little. "Junnie, are you feeling little?" he whispered worriedly.
    Yeonjun's smile faltered, Soobin catching it and giving a small smile. "Come with me to talk to a manager, okay?" Soobin whispered something to Beomgyu before leading Yeonjun off the stage. Yeonjun faintly heard Beomgyu explaining that the little wasn't feeling well, assuming that's what his caregiver had told him to say.
    He didn't pay much attention when Soobin was talking to a manager but was excited when they arrived back at the waiting room. "I'm gonna get out stuff together baby, can you go sit down while I do that?" Nodding, Yeonjun took a seat and watched his caregiver get their stuff together.
   By the time Soobin was ready to leave, Yeonjun was fully regressed. "Binnie?" he called in a hushed tone as they walked through the building. "Yes, Junnie?" Soobin replied. "Can we watch my show when we go home please?" Smiling, the caregiver nodded. "Of course we can! And, if you're hungry, I can even make some dino nuggets!" Yeonjun smiled brightly, stopping to hug him before they got in the car.

   The drive to the dorm was quiet, Yeonjun immersed in the games on his phone. When they got there, Soobin thanked the driver and led Yeonjun into the building by the hand. Once they were inside their dorm and had gotten into more comfortable clothes, the two sat on the couch to cuddle and watch Yeonjun's favorite show.
    After an episode or two, the others got back. "Hey, Junnie!" The three were pleasantly surprised to find Yeonjun had slipped. They put two and two together and guessed that was the reason Soobin and Yeonjun had left early. "Hello!" Once they had said hi, the three left to get changed and come back.
  "Binnie?" Soobin hummed, looking down at the boy in his arms. "'M hungry. I have dino nuggets please?" Soobin nodded. "Of course baby, I'll go make some now!" he said, getting up and going to the kitchen. Yeonjun and the others stayed in the living room watching  Star vs. the Forces of Evil, their eyes glued to the screen.
   While the dino nuggets cooked, Soobin watched his little from the edge of the kitchen. When the timer went off, Yeonjun got up excitedly. "Are they done?" he asked Soobin, who was pulling them out of the oven. "Yes, baby, they're done. You have to wait for them to cool off though," Soobin explained.
    Once Soobin deemed the dino nuggets to be cool enough, Yeonjun was sat at the table eating them happily. He thanked his caregiver when he finished eating, going into his room then going back into the living room with things to color. The group had long since turned off the TV, not wanting Yeonjun to spend too much time in front of a screen.
   Soobin and Beomgyu sat down with Yeonjun to color while Taehyun and Kai chatted away. "What are you coloring Junnie?" Beomgyu asked. "I'm coloring a kitty!" the little said, happy to show off his work-in-progress coloring page. Beomgyu and Soobin both praised his coloring skills, Yeonjun growing bashful.

   After a while of coloring, dinner, and a bath, a sleepy Yeonjun was now being carried to bed. Soobin set his little down in his bed, turning on the nightlight and turning off the main lights. Yeonjun wasn't scared of the dark unless he woke up alone or littler than usual, the nightlight was just a precaution.
    Climbing into bed with his little, Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun, who instantly cuddled into him. "I love you, Binnie," the little said suddenly, looking up at Soobin. "I love you too, baby," his caregiver replied with a smile. "I love you more!" Yeonjun challenged and the game of who loves who more started up.
    "No, I love you more!" Soobin said. The two were being quiet, not wanting to disturb the others. "No, me!" Soobin shook his head. "No, I love you most!" he said, thinking he'd won. "Nu-uh! I love you the mostest! This much!" Yeonjun replied, holding his arms out for imagery. Soobin gasped, accepting defeat.

    "You win, I can't compete with that." Yeonjun smiled, yawning a couple of seconds later. "Alright, alright. Time to sleep," Soobin whispered, closing his eyes once Yeonjun did. "Night night, Binnie..." the little one said, sleep lacing his words. "Sweet dreams baby," his caregiver said, the two falling into a deep sleep.