84

"Kookie, I don't think it's safe for you to be here"

"Kookie, I don't think it's safe for you to be here". Jimin said but Jungkook shook his head. "Eh?". Jimin tilts his head and Jungkook took out a notebook.

"He's not here anymore".

"He left!?!". Jimin gasped and Jungkook shrugs.

"I'm not sure but at least you can hide here til that guy is gone".

"And what about our mother?". Jimin asked.

"I'm sure he knows by now".

"Alright, I'll take your word on it". Jimin said and Jungkook smiled. "Now come on, I'm starving". Jimin grabs Jungkook's arm and pulled him in the house.

 Jimin grabs Jungkook's arm and pulled him in the house

"Umm... Kook? Are you sure you're ok being in here?". Jimin asked and Jungkook nods.

"Stop worrying about me, I'm fine, and besides... I have a new family now".

Jimin had look up towards the ceiling in order to keep his tears in. "We love you too!". Jimin jumped on Jungkook and giggles. Jungkook sighs and shakes his head with a smile on his face... Til someone cleared their throat.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?". Jimin asked. Yoongi says nothing and marched right to them and pulls Jimin into his arms. "Who are you?". Yoongi growls at Jungkook. Jungkook blinks and looks at Jimin. Yoongi twitched and puts Jimin behind his back. "Why did you look at him?". Yoongi asked.

"I asked you a question". Yoongi said. "Yoongi? What's the matter?". Jimin asked. "He's a criminal". Yoongi says and Jimin's eyes widened. "Umm... What?". Jimin said. "He kidnapped you". Yoongi said and glared at Jungkook who was very confused. "You will not have him!". Yoongi yelled, violently pointing at Jungkook.

"Yoongi, you made a mistake". Jimin says, poking his back. Yoongi turned around to face Jimin, cups Jimin's cheeks and kissed him. "Mmm!". Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi broke the kiss and pulled Jimin into his chest. "Jimin is mines!". Yoongi yelled. "Stay in your lane! And that lane is no where near us!". Yoongi shouted.

Jimin was a blushing mess and his mind was completely gone. Jungkook was covering his mouth while laughing. When Jungkook finally calms down, he starts writing in his notebook.

"First off... SEXUAL ASSAULT!".

"Second, my name is Jungkook, Jimin's best friend and little brother... Nice to meet you".

Yoongi reads the notebook over and over again. "Ohhh... You're his friend". Yoongi says and Jungkook nods. "Hmm... I think I should go". Yoongi said and grabs Jimin's hand. "Huh?". Jimin looks at Yoongi's hand. "You're coming with me". Yoongi said. Jungkook was going to write something but Yoongi stopped him.

"I meant what I said". Yoongi said. "And friends start falling for each other and I won't allow that". Yoongi says. "Good day Jungkook". Yoongi says and drags Jimin out the door. Jungkook watched them leave while shaking his head. 'So possessive'. Jungkook thought.

'Way to go Jimin!'