16

"So... Ares isn't coming back?". Bobby ask after hearing Yoongi explain what happen after he left. "You'll never know". Yoongi said. "And what of the Kim's?". Bobby asked. "Who's going to...". "Worried for nothing, aren't you Hephaestus?".

 "Worried for nothing, aren't you Hephaestus?"

Bobby looks at the stranger and tries to figure out who he is. "Arza or Beomgyu, if you prefer". Beomgyu said seeing Bobby's confusion. "Arza?". Bobby gave Beomgyu a weird look. "I never heard of you before". Bobby says. "Well now you did". Beomgyu giggled. "The Kim's live next door yes?". Beomgyu ask and the men nodded.

"Excellent". Beomgyu says. "Having two Gods next to them makes me feel as ease". Beomgyu nods. "Now if you two will excuse me, I have to complete a job that that disgraceful God couldn't". Beomgyu says and walks out the house. "Why did he just walk out and not disappear?". Bobby asked. "No".

Yoongi ran to the window and saw Beomgyu knock on the Kim's door. "What is he doing!?!". Yoongi yelled. "What's wrong?". Bobby walked to the window where Yoongi was and saw what was wrong. "He just got here!". Bobby shouts. "Why would he do something so idiotic!?!". Bobby yells. "Why is Zeus picking all these stupid Gods?". Yoongi groaned.

"We need to do something". Bobby said. "You're right". Yoongi went straight to his couch and sat down. "What the hell are you doing?". Bobby asked. "Jin is going to know he's a God! We'll be blown after that!". Bobby shouted. "If Arza wants to feel Zeus's wrath then that's on him". Yoongi said. "I'll sit back and watch him fail". Yoongi huffed.

"And here I thought Ares was a monster". Bobby chuckled. "Call me when Zeus gets in his ass". Bobby says and left the room. Even though Yoongi said all of that, he was still concerned.

"You better know what you're doing Arza".