69

"H-he's Lucifer?". Jin gulped and Ken sighs. "I was about to tell you that". Ken cracks his neck. "Sekhmet... Can't believe you're still alive". Ken rolled his eyes. "Lucy... I can't believe I'm seeing you without a dick in your mouth". Hoseok said. "I can change that if you want". Hoseok smiled.

"Don't fucking disrespect me Sekhmet!". Ken darkly yelled. "Don't act like you can't submit Lucy". Hoseok beams. "I made you!". Ken shouted. "You made me unstoppable". Hoseok yawned. "Bitch!". Ken raises his hand but Jin grabs him. "Don't!". Jin says. "I worked very hard on my home!". Jin yells. "Yeah... Don't upset my baby".

"Your what?". Ken twitched. "Jin is my wife!". Ken shouted. "I can help finalized the divorce if you like". Hoseok laughed and Ken's hand was around Hoseok's neck. "You're crossing the line Sekhmet". Ken growled. "So... Am I in first place?". Hoseok asked. Ken threw Hoseok across the room and Hoseok lands on his feet.

"Try again for a nickel". Hoseok said and Ken charges at Hoseok but he got back hand into the wall. "Stop it!". Jin yelled. "I'm defending myself darling". Hoseok said. "Hoseok! Please!". Jin begs and Hoseok looks at him. "You're... Still in love with him aren't you?". Hoseok asked and Jin looks down. "I see". Hoseok sighs and ran his hand in his hair.

'I don't know why...'. Hoseok thought and looks at Jin who was helping Ken. "Jin... Doesn't know'. Hoseok shakes his head. 'I love knowing all the secrets'. Hoseok chuckled to his self and disappeared. "Ken? Are you ok?". Jin asked. "I'm fine". Ken replied. "That's good". Jin sighs relief. "Sorry Jin, but I have to go". Ken said.

"Wa-wait!". Jin grabs Ken's arm. Ken noticed that Jin was shaking, so he kissed Jin on his forehead. "I'll be back... I promise". Ken said. "Really?". Jin looked up at him. "Really". Ken kissed Jin on his cheek. "Tell Jimin that I'll bring him something". Ken said. "What about me?". Jin huffed. "Hmm?". Ken smirked. "And what does my lovely wife want?".

Jin blushed and started to attack Ken. "Get out!". Jin yelled. "Don't come back!". Jin shouts and Ken grabs Jin's hand and kissed it. "Can't do that". Ken winked at Jin and left. Jin looked down at his hand and blushed.

"I hate him".