31

"That strange man is a healer?"

"That strange man is a healer?". Jimin asked. "Yes he is". Jin said. "What happened to me that I needed healing? And how did he heal me?". Jimin asked. "You've been sick for two days baby". Jin says. "What!?!". Jimin yells. "Mother, I am so sorry". Jimin says. "I made you worry about me". Jimin puts his head down and Jin kissed his son's head.

"You're better now sweetie and that's all that matters". Jin said. "I'm sorry". Jimin says again. "Stop saying sorry". Jin told him. "You have to make it up to bubble, poor baby missed you dearly". Jin said. "Oh no!". Jimin gasps and jumps out of bed just for his stomach to growl. Jimin touches his stomach and turns to his mom.

Jin covers his face to stop his self from fanboying over his son

Jin covers his face to stop his self from fanboying over his son. "Eat whatever you want". Jin muffled in his hands, with his face turning red. "Thank you!". Jimin jumps and runs out the room. "Why did he have to do that to me?". Jin sighs. "And just when I thought I was helping". Beomgyu says, appearing out of nowhere.

"Where did you go!?!". Jin yelled. "I went to get a revival herb for Jimin". Beomgyu said. "What is that?". Jin asked. "It's a herb that can heal Gods from anything". Beomgyu replied. "We can die, it just takes us a while to do so". Beomgyu said. "How?". Jin raised a brow. "Every God and their family are blessed by the revival herd". Beomgyu said.

"If a God or their family member are badly injured, the revival herb will keep them alive for a short period of time til that person is healed and if they're not healed in time then... Well you know". Beomgyu explained. "Give that to me". Jin said and Beomgyu hands Jin the herb. "Yo-you just gave it to me". Jin says staring at Beomgyu.

"It wasn't for me". Beomgyu says. "It was for your son, so technically, I had to". Beomgyu said. "I...". Jin looks down. "Thank you". Jin whispered and Beomgyu smiles. "You're welcome". Beomgyu said. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to put another barrier around your house". Beomgyu said. "How the hell did Moros even get in here?". Beomgyu wondered.

Jin looks at him and thinks as well. "That is strange". Jim said. "Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't return". Beomgyu bows and leaves. Jim was about to call out to him but saw a man out his son's window.

Jim watched the man's every move, glaring at him the whole time. Jin scoffs but then, he smirks.

"I should say hi".