33

Namjoon walked in his office and saw Yoongi staring at him

Namjoon walked in his office and saw Yoongi staring at him. "What happen this time?". Namjoon asked. "You kicked them out". Yoongi glares and Namjoon sighs. "Arza already lectured me, I don't need you to do the same". Namjoon said. "I'm not Arza". Yoongi huffed. "How can you do that to them?". Yoongi asked.

"We don't look down on any God, much less kick them out". Yoongi said. "We don't abandoned our kind Zeus, so why did you do that to them?". Yoongi asks. "I didn't". Namjoon says, sitting down at his desk. "I tried to tell that to Arza but he didn't even let me try to explain". Namjoon said. "I would never kick anyone out and you out of all people should know that".

Yoongi stares at Namjoon before looking away. "So... You were framed?". Yoongi says. "That's what I was thinking". Namjoon said. "I already asked Yiren to ask around heaven to see who did it". Namjoon said. "Sorry". Yoongi apologies and bows. "It's fine Yoongi, don't worry". Namjoon grinned at his friend. "Now... How are the Kim's?".

"Moros!?!". Namjoon jumps up. "Are they ok? What did he do to Jimin!?!". Namjoon yells. "Nothing". Yoongi says. "No-nothing?". Namjoon blinks. "He was after Jin". Yoongi said. "Why?". Namjoon asked. "I don't know". Yoongi said. "Should I asked Arza?". Yoongi asks but Namjoon shakes his head. "He isn't talking to me". Namjoon said.

"I can explain to him". Yoongi says and Namjoon shakes his head. "That's ok, he can focus on them more". Namjoon said. "But Zeus...". Yoongi goes quiet when Namjoon raises his hand. "It's ok... Really". Namjoon smiled. "Very well". Yoongi bows. "Now, off you go, I have things to do". Namjoon said. "Don't shoo me away". Yoongi scoffs and Namjoon laughed.

"I would never". Namjoon gave Yoongi a innocent smile. "Liar". Yoongi rolled his eyes and disappeared. Namjoon let out a loud laughed.

"He's such a kid".