63

"You were so lucky Jungkook went to sleep"

"You were so lucky Jungkook went to sleep". Beomgyu huffs while pulling on Jimin's hand to take him to Jin. Jimin wasn't even paying attention. He was still giving his self a round of applause for kissing his crush. "I never heard someone sound so desperate in my life". Beomgyu said, finally catching Jimin's attention.

"Do... You think mother will be upset with me Hyung?". Jimin asked sadly. "No". Beomgyu answers. "He'll be happy just seeing that you're alright". Beomgyu says and sees Jin and Hoseok in the distance. "There he is". Beomgyu points and Jimin ran to his mum. "Mother!". Jimin yells and Jin looks at him. "Jimin!!!". Jin rushes to his son in tears.

"Are you ok baby?". Jin asked. "Yes". Jimin said. "Are you sure?". Jin says. "Yes mother". Jimin giggles and Jin starts kissing all over Jimin's face. "Mother please!". Jimin whined. "Hush, I missed you". Jin huffed. "Thank you Beomgyu". Jin said and Beomgyu's eyes widened. "Umm... You're welcome". Beomgyu said.

"But he was safe with Yoongi with him". Beomgyu says, causing Jimin to blush. Hoseok was the only one that noticed that and smirked. 'Oh... What did that perv do to you little one?'. Hoseok wondered. "Come love, we're going home". Jin says. "Ok". Jimin nods. "I'll escort you both back". Beomgyu said.

"Thank you Hyung!". Jimin smiles. "Do-don't do that". Beomgyu covered his face. "Let's hurry before Jungkook wakes up". Beomgyu said. "Right!". Jimin nods and looks at Hoseok. "Are you coming too Hyung?". Jimin asked. "Kid... It's Hoseok". Hoseok says. "And I'll be later". Hoseok said. "I'll make you a plate". Jin said and Hoseok looked at him.

"You're... Feeding me?". Hoseok says and Jin smiles. "I owe you a meal right?". Jin said and Hoseok stopped his self from blushing. "Cool". Hoseok said and Jin giggled. "Bye Hoseok and thank you". Jin says and grabs his son's hand. "Bye Mr. Hoseok!". Jimin waved and walked away with Beomgyu and Jin.

"MY NAME IS HOSEOK!". Hoseok screamed. "Little brat". Hoseok says and sees Yoongi, looking dazed. "Where the fuck did you come from?". Hoseok asked and Yoongi was still dazed. Hoseok slaps Yoongi and Yoongi looks at him. "What is wrong...".

"Jimin kissed me".