39

Hoseok was whistling happily with his hand behind his back, watching the town's people run in fear cause of the sight of him

Hoseok was whistling happily with his hand behind his back, watching the town's people run in fear cause of the sight of him. "I love how people are scared of me for no reason what so ever!". Hoseok sarcastically but happily stats and noticed he was being tailed.

"Really?". Hoseok says and stops. "Were you even trying or did you want to surprise me?". Hoseok asked and calmly looks over his shoulder.

 Hoseok asked and calmly looks over his shoulder

"Japan! Herpes! How are you both!". Hoseok beams. "Cut the shit Sekhmet, what are you planning?". Yoongi growled. "I'm not doing anything". Hoseok said. "Bullshit!". Bobby yells. "Bobby, please... The main people are talking". Hoseok says. "And what makes you think that I'm planning something?". Hoseok asked.

"Cause you're a dark God". Yoongi said. "Oh?". Hoseok looks Yoongi up and down. "Is that all you got?". Hoseok asked. "I mean what is a "dark God" anyway?". Hoseok taps his cheek. "Evil". Bobby hissed. "I know I am, but that doesn't answer my question". Hoseok said. "Sek... ". "Hoseok". Hoseok says looking at Yoongi.

"I don't care what your name is!". Yoongi yelled. "Rude". Hoseok huffs. "You're putting the Kim's in danger being around them". Yoongi said. "That's a big load of shit". Hoseok says then gasped. "Oops, I didn't mean to say that". Hoseok said. "You're not taking us seriously are you?". Bobby asked. "Y'all never told me to serious". Hoseok said.

"Take us seriously". Bobby hissed and Hoseok smirks. "Alright". Hoseok said. "Y'all hate us dark Gods cause we are stronger and more violent then you normal ones and we will get the job done better then you". Hoseok said. "Wha...". "Not finished". Hoseok glances at Yoongi before continuing to speak.

"You both have no idea what's it likes being labeled as evil and cold hearted Gods for no reason what's so ever". Hoseok said. "Like we wanted to be Gods with dark abilities and shit, we're still Gods!". Hoseok shouts. "Being spit on, being feared... Being alone... That shit hurts!". Hoseok yelled with tears in his eyes.

"And y'all wonder why we thank Lucifer, we're in the same boat, if we don't agree with the big boss, it's treason". Hoseok scoffs. "If Zeus would have made our images better, then we won't be feared, but of course the privilege Gods such as y'all wouldn't understand". Hoseok said.

"Just like the Kim's, us dark Gods was tossed aside like garbage, so of course I'm going to around them... I know what it feels like to be abandoned by someone that was supposed to protect us". Hoseok says. "Hose...". "The last thing I need is your fucking pity, you privileged God". Hoseok spat harshly. Both Bobby and Yoongi looked down in shame.

"Are you both done?". Hoseok asked. "I think I'm done being looked down at". Hoseok said. "Sorry". Yoongi says and the two Gods disappeared. Hoseok stood in silence for a few seconds before laughing his ass off. "They bought that shit!?!". Hoseok drops to the ground, holding his stomach.

"Help! Help me!". Hoseok wheezes out and starts choking cause he was laughing so hard. "I almost peed on myself". Hoseok wipes the tears coming down his face. "Ah, ah". Hoseok lets out another laugh before stopping completely. "Wow....".

"I am a monster".