17

Jin was in his living room reading a book

Jin was in his living room reading a book. Since his son was napping in his room, Jin was bored. "Perhaps I should get a pet as well". Jin giggles and heard a knock on his door. "Hmm?". Jin turns to it and looks at the clock. "Who can it be at this hour?". Jin wonders and goes to the door.

 Jin wonders and goes to the door

"Who... Are you?". Jin asked. "Wow, the stories does not lie about your beauty Jin". The man giggles and Jin raises a brow. "Who are you?". Jin asks again. "Can't I come in?". The man asks and Jin glares at him. "N...". "Thank you". The man walks past Jin and goes into the living room. "Rude". Jin slams the door and follows the man.

"Your home is lovely". The man says. "I want a name, now". Jin orders and saw the man smile. "Beomgyu". Beomgyu introduces his self. "Or a better name is Arza". Beomgyu said. "You're a God". Jin hisses. "How'd you know?". Beomgyu let's out a fake gasped. "Get out!". Jin yelled. "You don't want to wake your son up now, do you?". Beomgyu says and Jin flinched.

"I don't want you to think I'm here to harm you both, I just want you to listen". Beomgyu said. "I don't want to hear it". Jin said. "Get out right now". Jin demanded. "I will not move til you listen to what I have to say". Beomgyu said. "I just told you...". "Look, I don't know why you hate us but we don't want to hurt Jimin". Beomgyu interrupted Jin and Jin stares at him.

"I don't know why Zeus wants him but you and I both he doesn't have ill intentions". Beomgyu said. "You assumed that all Gods are the same but you're wrong". Beomgyu stats. "I never said...". "But you think it". Beomgyu looks at Jin. "Jin... Are you aware that dark Gods are coming". Beomgyu says and Jin's heart dropped. "N-no". Jin shakes his head.

Jin held his chest and keeps shaking his head. "Zeus ordered me to protect both you and Jimin". Beomgyu said. "And I will do just that, whether you like it or not". Beomgyu smiles. "Do you know who I am?". Jin asked. "Norns, Goddess of fate and destiny... Yeah, yeah". Beomgyu waved his hand. "I don't believe in all that bullshit". Beomgyu told him.

"You what?". Jin says stunned. "Fate and destiny... They are the same thing". Beomgyu shrugs. "Now, I'm going to be watching over you and your son, you know, to keep you both safe". Beomgyu said. "We don't need protection". Jin crosses his arms. "I... Don't care". Beomgyu smiles. "Get...". "Mother?". Jimin walks in rubbing his eyes.

"Oh?". Jin gulps. "Are you ok?". Jimin asks while yawning. "I'm ok sweetie". Jin said. "So, who are you talking to?". Jimin says and Jin looks around and saw that the God was gone. "I was... Just talking out loud". Jin said. "But...". "You didn't hear anything". Jin whispers and Jimin shakes his head. "How did I get down here?". Jimin asked.

"You were sleep walking my love". Jin said. "Again". Jimin sighs and Jin giggled. "Go wash up, I'll make lunch". Jin said and Jimin nods. Jin watched his son go down the hall. "You're still here". Jin calls out. "I never left". Beomgyu huffed. "Once again Jin, we aren't as bad as you make us out to be". Beomgyu said. "I'll be in touch". Beomgyu disappears after saying that.

Jin rubs his temple and sighs. "Doesn't matter what you say". Jin said. "In the end, you all want my son...".

"And you all won't get him".