37

Warning- mention of suicide

"Welcome to your new home Kookie!". Jimin beams and Jungkook smiles. "Whatever you want to do, you can, this is your home Jungkook". Jin pats Jungkook on his head and Jungkook looks at him with tears in his eyes. "You're welcome". Jin said. "Come on Kook! I'll show you to your room!". Jimin drags Jungkook into the house.

 Jimin drags Jungkook into the house

"Tad... Oh!". Jimin gasped when he saw Jungkook jump on the bed. "You're so cute!". Jimin squeals and Jungkook blushed. "I'll show you around later, get some rest". Jimin goes to leave but stops. "Why didn't you tell me?". Jimin asked. "We've been friends forever Kookie, why didn't you tell me you were in trouble?".

Jungkook kept still on the bed for a while before grabbing his notepad.

"I didn't want to be a bother".

"Yo-you". Jimin clenched his fist. "Why would you think you will be a bother!?!". Jimin yelled. "You're my best friend Kookie! You know that I would have helped you!". Jimin shouted.

"That was the problem".

"What?". Jimin said.

"You're always helping me Jimin, as much as I appreciated it, it bothered me".

Jungkook looks at Jimin before writing some more.

"I thought cause he was my dad, he would change... But he didn't... And it was my fault for thinking he would, but you have to understand... He's the only family I have left, my mom left me and my sister killed her self".

"Kookie". Jimin stares at his friend in sadness.

"I promised myself that the next time he hit me that I will kill him with my bare hands, but you and your mother came to aid me... Again... Thank you".

"I prayed to my sister for the first time in years to stop me from my thoughts and you two appeared... I would have disappointed my sister if I killed my dad and I would never want to disappoint her... Thank you both so much for saving me and I know I'll be loved here".

Jungkook looks down at his notepad to hid his tears but Jimin pounced on him. "I love you Kookie!". Jimin says crying. Jungkook was taken back but he hugs his crying friend. Jin heard and saw the whole thing and held in his tears.

"Welcome to the family Jungkook".