43

Jimin and Jungkook hid in Jimin's room to avoid Beomgyu

Jimin and Jungkook hid in Jimin's room to avoid Beomgyu. "I know you two are in there!?!". Beomgyu bangs on the door. "Remember! You two need to eat!!". Beomgyu kicks the door and leaves. Jimin giggled and Jungkook laughs softly. "Don't worry Kook, he can't do anything to us in the kitchen". Jimin says and Jungkook nods.

"Now, should we tell our mother what he tried to do to us?". Jimin asked and Jungkook froze. "Yes, He's your mother too Kookie". Jimin smiles and Jungkook hugs Jimin tightly. Jimin giggles and pats Jungkook on his back. "Ok, ok". Jimin laughed. "How about we...". Jimin pauses seeing something from his window.

Jimin felt his cheeks warm up and his heart beat quickens

Jimin felt his cheeks warm up and his heart beat quickens. Jungkook got confused and followed Jimin's gaze out the window. Jungkook saw a man reading in a chair and smirks. Jungkook deacted his self from Jimin to get his notepad.

"You like him".

Jimin jumps back when the notepad was shoved in his face. "I-I do not!". Jimin says.

"Tell that to your blushing face".

Jungkook smirks at his friend. "I-I'm not blushing!". Jimin yells and Jungkook grabs his face and turns it to the mirror. Jungkook was right, Jimin's face was a blushing mess. "I-I'm just happy to have a neighbor, that's all". Jimin says, trying to convince his friend.

"You short little liar".

"Your words don't hurt me... Giant". Jimin said and Jungkook's mouth dropped.

"Don't blame me! My sister got me hooked on banana milk!".

Jimin just giggles and looks back at Yoongi. Jimin blushes and Jungkook taps his shoulder.

"Do you think he's cute?".

"I mean... He's a little cute". Jimin fiddles with his dress.

"You like him".

Jimin reads the pad and glances at Yoongi again. All Yoongi was doing was reading while the breeze messes up his hair, just a little bit. Jimin saw Yoongi fix his hair and continues reading like nothing happened. Jimin didn't know how a person can read a book and look... Dazzling.

Yoongi's lips showed a little smile while he was reading and Jimin breath hitched. Jungkook shakes his head and puts his notepad in Jimin's face again.

"Go talk to him".

Jimin shakes his head repeatedly. "Everytime I tried to talk to him, I make a complete fool of myself". Jimin said.

"You can least say hi right?".

"I guess". Jimin rubs his neck.

"Maybe... Ask for a kiss".

Jimin blushes and tried to grab Jungkook but he moved. "Get over here Kookie!". Jimin yells and Jungkook bolts out the door. Jimin ran after him but Jungkook was gone. Jimin looks left and right but there's was no sign of Jungkook. "How did he...". Jimin blinks and scratches his head.

"No matter... I should say hi to Yoongi". Jimin blushes, fixes his dress and goes downstairs. Where was Jungkook?

 Where was Jungkook?

Jungkook looks for Jimin but got confused when he didn't see him. 'Eh?'. Jungkook blinks.

'So we weren't playing hide and seek?'.