This has to end now.

"You fucking bastards. You felt threatened so you end lives as you please? You hurt so many with your decisions to ensure your safety against a pack who were minding their own business. You sealed your fate that day. You created the threat you tried to destroy. It'll make sure you feel the consequences of your actions." I scream, growling at them. The whole pack shakes, some crying in anger and others seething in a quiet rage.

We were all hurt that day.

My father kneels before one of the witches. We all watch in a silence as he grabs the pencil out her hand and stabs her in the eye. She buckles at the waist, her hands covering her face, as my father gets up.

"An eye for an eye. Since they like to see things and act on unfounded beliefs, let's make sure this never happens again. Let's make sure they can never see again."

A sick satisfaction fills my heart as I step up, keeping Eliana at my side as I stop next to my father. He glances over at me as Eliana lifts her head from my shoulder, keeping her hand in mine, but giving me a little distance.

This is where I leave everything behind. All my anger, all my hate, all my sorrow.

I know you forgive me, Sam. It's time I forgive myself.

Kneeling in front of the witches who scribbled the note, I take the pencil my father holds and stab it into her right eye.

This is a new beginning.

Eliana POV

Each witch lays on the ground, holding their face as each eyeball has been destroyed. I smirk, as Noah sighs.

It should be wrong but forgiveness doesn't have to be peaceful. It can be violent and therapeutic, even at the expense of others.

"What do you want to do with them?" I ask Noah and his pack.

"After what we just did, I don't feel much resentment left for these wolves. They were pawns in the witch's games, all so that they could survive. What do you suggest?" Noah asks, tilting his head at me as I unfreeze Moonstribe. Noah's pack behind us, tense, all ready to fight as the unfrozen members of Moonstribe approach us.

"If you guys are ok with me deciding, I don't think we should hurt them, just send them far away and make sure they don't come back. They would be able to take the witches off our hands too." I suggest, watching as the pack nods. Eve and Thomas, Beth, even Hunter and Kai make sounds of agreement.

Maybe I have hope for a home with people who love me and I love them.

I already have Noah, but I want the people dear to him, to become dear to me.

"However you're going to do that, go ahead. We'll give you your space." Noah says, backing away with the pack, closer to the door. I laugh, turning back to face Moonstribe. The smile drains from my face as Liam, John and the Luna, Mary, stop in front of me, each with anger pouring off of them.

I stand my ground as Liam takes an extra step towards me.

"I'll really kill you if you touch her." Noah's voice comes from over my shoulder as I turn back and see him right behind me. Liam stops in his tracks.

I almost chuckle.

Can't leave me alone for a second, can he? I love him.

"Don't worry about me. I can handle them." I step closer to them, watching the hate on their faces aim at me.

I used to be so afraid of them, I couldn't even stand without my face turned to the ground.

I was someone insecure, lonely, and beaten up inside.

Meeting Noah changed that. I let myself bloom.

They don't look nearly as frightening as they used to.

"You're supposed to be my doll. Without your powers, you would still be exactly that." Liam breathes out, reaching out his hand to me. I smack his hand out my face.

"Maybe you're right, but I do have this blessing and I have time to work on myself with people who deserve to see that change. Good bye, Liam." I look into his eyes, meeting John's and Mary's as I turn on my heel, heading back to Noah. I smile.

Moonstribe. Go and never return to this land as long as you and twice your generation, lives. Never seek out anyone from the pack you have fought today and take the five cursed creatures with you. Run.

Footsteps turn into a sprint as members still in the house carry the children, taking off behind their pack. Vanessa passes by us in a hurry as well, following after them. I grab her arm, stopping her.

"Wait." I say, as she blinks at me. Her gaze catches her pack running off somewhere and she flings my hand off her arm.

"I have to go. I can smell that Liam is with them." She doesn't look at me, instead watching after the pack.

I sigh.

Everything she's done for me has been in the name of advancing her relationship with Liam. She'd be miserable without him.

"Alright then, thank you." I say to her, turning again to gather with Noah and the others.

Follow them. May you and Liam be happy together.

Her feet take off, shifting into paws as she shifts into wolf form. I grab Noah's arm, rubbing my face against it.

"Stop being so cute." He cups my cheek as I beam up at him.

I understand her. I'd want to be with Noah, no matter what he's done.

"That's it then? They're gone for good?" Beth mutters, unable to meet my eyes. I nod.

"I banished them off this area. They 're going somewhere far away." I say, as they all watch me in disbelief.

It's crazy to me too.

"Good, since this war is officially over. We have to finish it, correctly." Thomas says, dropping to his knees abruptly as his wife, and then the whole pack follows. My eyes widen as Noah gets on one knee besides me.

What is this?

"We are so, so deeply sorry. Do with us as you please."
____________________________________
337k ~ 8/24/20

Sorry for the late update but thanks so much for all the support!!!! We've come so far and we are almost at the end awww.

Thoughtssss????!!!!

Next update tmr

XO.