4

TW// Yelling, Talk of Self Harm

I wrapped my hands around Suga as he hugs me more tightly as he lifts his head out of my shoulder and he kisses my cheek I smile a little at him.

"Does Daichi know about this?" He whispered to me I shook my head to say no he nodded and went into the kitchen, "I'm going to make some popcorn pick out a movie yeah Bokuto" Suga said I nodded and walked into the lounge room as I go towards the draw with all the movies in it.

After a few minutes, I could smell the buttery smell of popcorn from the kitchen Suga walks out of the kitchen with a big bowl of popcorn.

"What movie did you pick?" Suga asked I pulled the movie up.

"Grease" I chuckled lightly as Suga nods and sits on the lounge turning on the tv so I could put the movie in when it was in I sat on the lounge as well.

"You have great taste in movies Bokuto," Suga said as he grabbed a few bits of popcorn and put them in his mouth.

"Well, I only learn from the best" I elbowed him a little as I chuckle he giggled a little as we stop playing around as the movie starts.

I turned off the tv as we heard the ending song of Grease play. I looked over to Suga who was asleep on the side of the lounge I picked up the empty bowl and took it over to the sink and sat it on the counter as I tiptoed back into the other room putting a blanket over Suga as I walk back upstairs and I got up to my room I flopped down onto the bed as I let out a long sigh I looked over at the time it was only midday a long time before Daichi came home. I checked my notifications and found I had a few messages from Kuroo I opened the message up they read 'Bokuto where are you? Daichi is worried' and another message reading ' I looked in your special concrete pipe and only found a bloody Exacto knife what did you do?' I quickly replied back with an 'I'm fine I was just late to get home that's all sorry for making you worry' after I sent that I closed my phone off and turned towards the wall.

I awoke to a knock on my door I quickly checked the time it was four-thirty Daichi got home half an hour ago.

"Bokuto I want you to come out please so we can talk to Daichi about this," I felt so relieved that it was only Suga I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in.

"Yeah give me a minute and I'll be down," I replied back and I heard a soft 'mhm' and the lighter footsteps of him leaving. I quickly rushed to use the bathroom after I relieved my bladder I washed my hands and face quickly drying them as well as I twisted the doorknob my heart fluttered a little in anxiousness.

I slowly made my way downstairs to see Suga and Daichi holding hands looking like concerned parents at the dinner table. I shuffled over and sat down Suga looked at me and back at Daichi.

"Should I tell him what I saw or would you want to tell him?" Suga asked I looked at him my eyes giving him the look to tell him of me Suga saw the look and nodded I lowered my head and fiddled with my fingers.

"I found cuts very fresh ones on his left thigh Daichi they were pretty deep as well," Suga said to Daichi in a soft tone.

"Why do you do this to your body Bokuto? I thought the therapy was working," Daichi said a bit of anger laced in his voice Suga held onto his bicep trying to keep him calm. I shook my head tears started to fall from my eyes I looked up with tears in my eyes falling down my cheeks I quickly wiped them clearing my throat a little.

"I lied I'm sorry," I answered honestly Daichi nodded as Suga still held his arm just in case. I want you to go to Kuroo's for the night ok? I'm not mad I just need you to be out of this place if this is what making you harm yourself spend a week over at Kuroo's and still go to school ok?" I nod and get up and go to my room.

Once I reach the closet I pull out a bag to put all my clothes in for the time that I would be spending at Kuroo's I wonder if I could see Akashi again haha that would be great I haven't seen him in a long time, I was startled by a knock on my bedroom door I opened it and there stood Daichi he looked a bit sad.

"Look if you don't want to go to Kuroo's you can go to another friend's place whenever you want I really don't care I'm sorry for what I was doing earlier it was my first reaction," Daichi said in a tired tone rubbing the bridge of his nose he turned and headed towards his room I shut the door and sat on my bed my phone still on charge.

I turn in my phone to see a notification from Kuroo he replied with 'that's good to hear bro stay safe ok' I quickly sent him a thumbs up laying down and switching my phone off I looked up to the ceiling tears pricking in my eyes I didn't know what to do anymore it's all because of me that Daichi feels like shit today it's my fault that Suga cried. I slowly succumb to the darkness around me as my eyes shut I fall into a deep sleep.

____________________
997 words