18

TW// Swearing, Putting Self Down, ED Tendencies Talk, Talk Of Intrusive Thoughts
—————————————-
His eyes shined as bright as stars in the night sky as he saw the place that I was taking him.

'How did you know that this was one of my favourite places to go to Bokuto-San?" He looked over to me quite interested in how I found out.

"Well, not to sound creepy but while walking past here a few times I saw you sitting in here so I thought why not go here to eat and try and figure out what to do for the day," Akaashi nodded and just went with me on this one.

"Well hurry up let's go in I want Nanohana no Karashiae this place makes it so good!" Akaashi exclaims in joy I followed after him chuckling a little to see how much he had let go of his normally stern face into a calm and happy one I have rarely ever seen.

When we got into the place we where seated by a waitress and given the menu to order Akaashi already knew what he wanted so he just looked at the drinks on the menu while I looked at the food there was all sorts of different foods on there but the one I chose was just some barbecued meat to eat.

The waitress came back shortly after I decided what I wanted.

"So what are we having today," she says as she whips out a note pad and a pen.

"Well I think both of us want water right Bokuto?" He looked over to me I nodded in reply and the waitress wrote that down.

"So what's to eat boys?" She asked certainly a very kind waitress.

"Well I'd like Nanohana no Karashiae and you Bokuto-San?" Both the waitress and Akaashi looked over to me on to find out what I wanted.

"Can I just have some steak," I said to her she nodded and scribbled it down.

"And what side do you want with that chips or salad?" She asked waiting for a reply.

"Ah I'll just have a salad thank you," I said kindly to her as she scribbled it down.

"Well I'll be back with your drinks shortly ok!" She said cheerfully as she walked off.

"Wow she was very cheerful to be doing her job," I said as I turned back to look at Akaashi.

"Yeah she is that's one of the reasons I like to come her because of the friendly workers and the food of course I love the food," Akaashi said and I chuckled a little as he stumbled over his words to fix up what he was saying.

"Well here you go one water for you and you," The waitress popped back over here without us noticing and scared the living shit out of me that I just sat there as Akaashi said thank you.
We both sat in silence for a little while not knowing what to talk about but then the waitress came back with our food this time us noticing and not scaring the shit out of us.

"Enjoy the both of you," The waitress said as she walked off again to another table with some plates on it.

"Well that was quick," I said to Akaashi.

"Well yeah Bokuto-San there aren't many people in the restaurant," He chuckled a little to the stupid comment I made and I chuckled along to not show that I was kind of sad for not noticing and the saying something so stupid but it was alright for now.

We ate are food which was really good because I've never really been in this place but Akaashi just looked right at home here he was enjoying his food savouring every bite while I try not to over chew my food like I had been doing before.

When I looked up from my plate that I realised that Akaashi was almost done and I was just starting my salad even though in reality it was a big steak I felt silly for eating while Akaashi had already finished so I sucked it up and ate the salad in big bites hoping that I wouldn't choke while eating.

"Wow Bokuto-San you really wanted that salad didn't you?" Akaashi chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so Akaashi," I said while I chuckled along with him.

Akaashi looked at the watch in his wrist and looked in a panic like he just remembered something.

"I'm so sorry Bokuto-San I forgot about something that I had to do and I just realised that it is starting soon so I have to go now again I'm really sorry and here's my half of the payment," Akaashi said in a rush as he quickly put some money on the table.

"Ok see ya Akaashi," I said as I waved to him he waved back while exiting the restaurant the waitress came back over and gave me the bill I put Akaashi's money in the little book it came in then pulled out my money and put my half in so when the waitress came back from taking the dishes off the table she took the money and left so I got out from my seat and started walking home.

It wasn't very late only like three in the afternoon so I was taking my time for walking back home I was enjoying as I call it the 'scenic route' as I looked around I realised that I had made a wrong turn back a few kilometres and now I had to go back to where I usually turn at.

So I went back walking at a fast enough pace to get back to where my turning point was in ten minutes which was pretty good. When I finally turned the right way I knew the way back and cleaned down knowing that the path would lead me to the park near the pipe that I used to be quite fond of when I got there and looked into the pipe I quietly made my way through the pipe to where I would sit and it was still there the little stain and the exacto knife. I was surprised to see that a druggie or someone hadn't picked it up.

So I picked up the old rusted exacto knife and remembered all the bad things that I did to myself and chucked it down the other end of the pipe and I quickly was forming myself into a ball to get rid of what I just had thought of and to get ready to fight off intrusive thoughts. 

——————————————————-
Word Count - 1115

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes I did write this on my phone.

Kilometres - Miles

Also if you do ask why he didn't tip it's because here where I am we don't tip the people working and in Japan if you do tip the people working there will give your money back just saying.