2

TW// Blood, Scabs, Picking

------------------------------------------

As I walk down the path towards his school on the day no one like Monday. I thought about lots of things including the new year ahead of me my third year. I don't feel the need to go through to the third year there is no one to tell me that I can do it or push me to study until I'm tired their all gone, dead. I looked up to not let any tears fall it has been to weeks since the funeral of my family and I'm still not over it I'm just so stupid It's all my fault. Bokuto ran faster trying to get rid of the thoughts in his head but he tripped over his feet falling forward onto a younger male. He looked down onto the male and say the most beautiful eyes he's seen almost like his sisters, his arms sat on either side of the younger males head as he straddled his waist after realising the position I was in I jumped off the younger male and put out a hand to help him up, he accepted and got up and dusted his uniform off.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, please forgive me" Bokuto pleas bowing down. The black haired male stayed silent and tapped my shoulder I looked up and his eyes were anxious I got back up.

"Don't apologise I wasn't paying attention either. Anyways I'm Akaashi Keiji and you are?" he said in a soft voice that made my heart melt like chocolates in the sun. His voice was so soft it was the most relaxing voice in a long time.

"I-I'm Bokuto Koutarou nice to meet you." I smiled giving the best smile I could at the time so it was pretty fake. He smiled back and bowed lightly.

"We should head to school it would be good if we got to class on time," He said I nodded and quickly followed up behind him carrying onto school.

 I wonder if he has any club activities already he might be interested in volleyball, wait no what are you thinking if you get to attached he will leave you like the rest don't ask him just act friendly until school and you should be fine. I was in my thoughts until I realised that we came towards the school gates.

"Well I have to go to class bye Akaashi" I yelled as I ran towards the gyms practice wasn't on today so I went behind the gym and slowly sat on the ground my back slowly going down the wall. My hand on my face holding back all the emotions that I couldn't control yet, I almost got attached again just like last time I want to cut but I have to stop myself from doing it. I rolled down my pants a little to show a fresh cut on my hip the best place to do it since I only do it there and on my thigh because I have to receive the ball with my forearms so that's why I wear longer knee pads to make it easier to not have them noticed by others, I slowly pick at the scabbing scar to at least have something bleed.

I slowly get the ground and dust off my pants my cut on the hips stinging a little for being opened up again. My life with Daichi was perfectly fine he had a boyfriend Suga he was nice but I don't have the support of my sister anymore she's not here to help me through my tough times so why did I choose to try and get close to Akaashi because he looked and acted almost like my sister and his eyes where so beautiful just like the yellow eyes of my sisters. Kuroo my best friend new a lot of the stuff that I did but he only knew about minimal about the cutting so I had no one to vent to.

School was finally over free from the hell hole as I was walking out of the school I saw Akaashi up ahead I stayed behind him to not be noticed by the black-haired male. I followed him up the road until he veered off to an onigiri shop so I quickly shuffled along going straight ahead for my turn off but to my dismay, I got caught by Akaashi.

"Oh, Bokuto-San is this your turn off?" He asked so innocently like he had nothing wrong with him like an angel I nodded quickly and waved towards him he waved back before I started walking off again towards Daichi's house where I stayed underneath his roof I don't like it because it makes me feel like I'm not supposed to be there tho ruin Suga's and Daichi's intimate moments they are such a good couple and I feel like I'm tearing there relationship at the seams but Suga has never complained about it so that's good.

As I opened the door into the house I slipped off my shoes and walked into the lounge room to see Suga and Daichi on the lounge watching a movie together on the tv so I silently shuffle around the back so I didn't disturb them and up the stairs, to my room, I locked the door as soon as I entered and fell to the ground all the emotion of today taking a toll on me now as I've been putting on a fake smile all day, I stretch and yawn tired form the big smile and nice persona on all day I get up and wobble towards the bed as soon as I reach the bed I flopped onto the bed, putting the phone on the charger. I start to drift off into a dreamless sleep or so I thought.

________________________

975 words