24

This is after a little time skip - :)
————————————————————-

I woke up on the morning of graduation, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I start getting changed.

Graduation day was always a big day for everyone, a happy celebration getting awards for completing high school without dropping out.

In reality, graduation day is a very nerve-racking day. The pounding in your chest from nervousness, legs bouncing and quiet chatting of the impatient students.

As I was getting changed my heart was pounding a little wave of nervousness waves over my body. When I finish tying up my tie and go to walk out of my room I stop at the door and let out an audible sigh left my lips. I open the door going out into the hallway, I rubbed my sweaty palms in my trousers and continued on my way to the kitchen.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I get a whiff of something sweet. I made my way down to the kitchen from the second floor. The sweet smell getting stronger with every step I take.

When I enter the kitchen I see Daichi cutting up some berries and Suga over at the stove cooking some pancakes.

"Morning," I say making my presence noticed by Suga and Daichi who turned their heads towards me Suga flashed a smile before turning his head back to the pancakes and Daichi stopped cutting the berries and washed his hands after he washed them he welcomed me I to a big fatherly hug.

"Congratulations for making it this far in your schooling career," Daichi says letting go and patting my back.

"Well for this special day Koutarou I'm making some pancakes and we will take you to school," Suga says turning to look at me big smile on his face. I nodded and proceeded to sit at the island some pancakes already sitting on a plate.

My stomach grumbled I was really hungry and pancakes did sound good right now. Suga sat a plate before me and I looked at the syrup covered pancake I picked up my cutlery and dug in with no regret they where made perfectly.

I hooves them down my throat.

"Woah calm down there Kou you might choke on those pancakes," Daichi mumbled with his mouth full I slowed down and took my time.

"Thank you Suga that was the best pancakes ever!" I exclaimed Suga giggles and nodded.

"No problem anytime Kou," he replied putting the dishes in the sink for later, "Well when Daichi finishes we'll start heading to school for graduation" I nodded in reply I couldn't wait honestly and to see Akaashi. My leg shook in suppressed anxiousness.

When Daichi had finished we walked to the car and got in and started driving to the school. Going down the curvy road that I usually walk was definitely a different feeling then any other I looked at the students who where walking with their friends I sighed I looked back down into my lap.

We had arrived and parked on the side of the road hopping out we slowly made our way into the school and towards the hall.

"It's ok Koutarou," Daichi said as he gave a reassuring pat upon my back I let out a breath and walked forward to see a whole bunch of guests and a few students sitting in the guest seats I wave to Daichi and Suga as I walk towards my assigned seat.

I sat near the front having our names in alphabetical order this made me more nervous being one of the people that people pay much more attention to them the last few people.

As everyone slowly filled up the seats the closer the beginning of graduation came closer and closer. My leg went up and down at a fast pace that I didn't notice until someone asked me to stop.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"No problem everyone does get nervous on these big days," he chuckled back I chuckled with him before looking back up to the front to see the principal walking over to the microphone loud talks turned into hushed whispers and then silence as the principal started speaking.

"Welcome everyone, guests, students and our graduates. We welcome you to a very special day where are third years graduate Fukorodani High and continue on into college," The voice echoed around the room, "Please stand for the school's song."

Everyone rose the squeaks of shoes on the floor before the music started playing most stood in silence and some singed as the song came to a close the principal cleared his throat.

"And please take a seat," everyone sat back down with a bit of a mumble going around.

"Ok before with we go in with handing out the papers we have a few words from the third years teachers," The principal sat down as the teachers said their speeches some starting to cry during it.

Most people didn't pay attention through it playing with their blazers and skirts  or looking at some dirt on the floor. As the teachers finish up the last one starts to announce that they are handing out the graduation papers. The principal stands with a pile of papers in his hand as the teacher starts to say names.

——————————————-
Word Count - 899

Sorry for the short chapter it will be longer next time :)