22

TW// Vulgar Language

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were running up the hill from school me being dragged behind Akaashi but I didn't mind he was taking me somewhere plus he seems so happy and energised.

We walked past a lot of things I haven't seen before but Akaashi had slowed down and now was walking beside me still holding my hand. We walked by many beautiful places with amazing Landcare I was too busy looking around at the scenery that I didn't notice that we arrived at our destination.

"Bokuto-San were here," Akaashi nudged my hand a little pointing in front of us when I saw the place he was pointing too I knew that this was something he loved doing and I Wasn't going to ruin the time for him so when we entered the museum we got our tickets and Akaashi paid after many attempts of me trying to pay.

We walked into the first exhibit room the frames and sculptures in here holding a lot of expensive work I was so lost in the beauty of it all that I was dragged along by Akaashi.

"Wow, Akaashi how did you find this place all the art is beautiful," I said in a low tone to not disturb the other visitors he looked at me perplexed.

"Bokuto-San I come to this place literally every weekend to look at the art it sort of relaxes me I can't believe I haven't told you that yet," He says in a whisper giggle voice I lightly chuckle and we continue through the exhibits the marble pillars in the rooms are beautifully mixed with the beige tones really ties it in together with the rest of the floor and walls.

The colours and the way the structure is built give off a very light academia vibe which was definitely Akaashi's style of choice I barely ever see him out of school uniform but I'll think that will change very fast soon.

Akaashi was looking at the hanging artwork for a long time when he was done in this area we moved onto the next one holding some old statues with some guys with the dicks hanging out free willy.

I leaned down to Akaashi's ear and whispered, "Ya know my dick won't be as disappointing and this one Akaashi"

Akaashi turned into bright red and hit me in the chest harder then I expected to brace for so I stumbled back a bit.

"Bokuto-San don't say that stuff in public," Akaashi said in a stern whisper I giggled back at him.

"Well I think you enjoyed what I said because you look like a tomato," That's when Akaashi burst I didn't think I could do it but I did he was embarrassed I embarrassed the Akaashi Keiji.

"Bokuto-San we are leaving this place it's not the right place don't worry I already have food was heading to a park," Akaashi said pushing me through the archways to find the exits soon I made him stop so we could hold hands.

We walked a little before going back to the place which I named the place with the beautiful landscaping and we sat underneath a tree. Akaashi reached into his bag pulling out some snack like typical junk food.

"Why did you have this all packed? What is I said no?" I asked Akaashi actually very confused.

"Because it works both ways picnic snack and comfort snack," That's when it clicked and I nodded understanding now.

When I saw Akaashi I knew what to do as soon as it hit the grass I snatched it up.

"C'mon Akaashi let's play the pocky game," Akaashi looked kind of pissed and kind of down to do it but in the end, he did try to get it off me. I quickly opened the pack and stuck one in my mouth Akaashi grabbed the other end and broke it off and giving me a peck on the lips before eating the rest of the pocky that he broke off.

"That's playing dirty Akaashi get here!" I said before jumping at him knocking him over having him on the bottom and I'm over the top of him and in this position, the cheeky bastard decided it was a great time to play pocky and he put it in between his teeth I grabbed the other end and started eating with all I could.

We did stop for a minute when are lips where a centimetre apart then Akaashi got the rest of the pocky so with me still being on top I grabbed his head and kissed him again trying to get the last bit of pocky to win.

"Haha Bokuto I win," Akaashi said cheering I sat in defeat seeing him cheer for himself but then the topic of having an unconfirmed relationship status really bugged at me so I decided to ask.

"Hey, Akaashi what are we?" Akaashi looked over with a confused look.

"What do you mean Bokuto?" I looked at him straight in the eyes the depth of his darker bluey-green eyes.

"I mean like what are we in relationship terms?" I ask seeing Akaashi understand enlightened me a little.

"Bokuto what would you like us to be?" I looked at him very seriously he's trusting me to make the decision but I still made it.

"I want us to be a couple Akaashi," I said with so much confidence and my confidence went higher when I saw Akaashi's eyes light up with joy I knew I shape chose the right one and now I also had a boyfriend what a beautiful way to end the day.

When we started to pack up the sun was setting so we hurried up a little to get walking to get into our area before sundown. We walked passed all we did before but what the best thing about it was the feeling of having the person you like standing next to you saying that they like you too.

As the good gentleman I was I dropped Akaashi home when we were at his doorstep the sun had just gone down.

"Thank you for the day Akaashi," I said to him he smiled at me brightly and I just had to smile back the smile was too contagious.

"You're welcome Bokuto," He said back.

"You know What Akaashi call me Koutarou we've known each other for a little while," I said to him his eyes had a light sparkle from the moonshine Akaashi stretches his neck to peck me on the lips before wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you Koutarou today was a really good thank you but I have to get going so see you later?" He said a questioning tone in his voice.

"Yeah we'll see each other tomorrow goodnight Akaashi," I said to him walking off waving to him.

"Goodnight Koutarou!" He yelled back to me seeing I was a little further away then earshot.

I started to walk home and when I turned the corner off Akaashi's street I started smiling and giggling like a little girl I finally found somebody who actually cares this was one of the best days of my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count - 1168