2 - The Angel From My Nightmare

Chapter 2 - The Angel From My Nightmare

The moon was shining bright above us and I looked at the time to see that it was 11 o'clock. I looked over at Jasmine who was skipping freely ahead of me.

She looked like a child, in a good way, like the happiness she was radiating was like one a child would, she looked like she had no care in the world and just being around her made me want to ignore all the stress and not care about anything either. So lost in thought and in her that I didn't even realize where we were going. I also didn't even question following her. I just knew I didn't want her to go.

"Hey love where exactly are we going," I questioned running a little to catch up to her

"A club of course," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

"Well are we almost there?"

"If I would have known you'd be this irritating I would have left you miles ago," she said coming to a stop looking at me. I looked her up and down for what was probably the millionth time tonight. You couldn't really blame me though, because she was simply stunning.

"You know babes if you take a picture it'll last longer," she said snapping me out of my thoughts and I looked up to find her smirking

"Well maybe we should take the picture together," I said shrugging and she laughed. Her laugh was like one of those rich laughs like when a kid gets a candy or a present on Christmas. It was amazing and it sounded so care-free. As I snapped out of my thoughts for the millionth time I wondered why she was even laughing.

"What's so funny?" I questioned raising and eyebrow

"Darling this is just one night and one night only, our two sides don't even get along that well anyways,"

"Why don't we get along?"

"Okay seriously how much did you even drink Ryder?" she asked laughing again making me smile though still confused.

"Im not exactly sure do you want to explain though?"

"Nope I rather go clubbing," she said beaming making me laugh as she pulled on my arm tugging me with her, until we finally came to a stop in front of the club.

The red flashing light beamed the name of the club Vitrola. It looked familiar or it all felt familiar but I don't think I've been here before or if I have I don't really remember. I looked over at the line of people and groaned.

"Babes as much as I would love waiting in line with you I refuse to wait in this long ass line," she laughed looking at me again and shook her head walking to the bouncer. After a few seconds she and the bouncer were laughing and the way they both kept glancing my way made me a tad uncomfortable. They both had amusement on their faces and I groaned annoyed that I didn't know what was going on and finally walked up to them both.

"Jasmine are we going in or not?" the bouncer moved aside letting Jasmine in and as I took a step forward he quickly moved back in place. I glared at the bouncer and heard a laugh from behind him and saw amusement on his face as well.

"Well you obviously can't get in without paying, you're just not as hot as I am," she said and I looked down to see her laying on the ground propped up on her elbows in between the bouncers legs.

"Pay up rich boy," she said smirking and I laughed softly but either way pulled out my wallet.

"And be nice Scotty give Mark a Benji will ya," she said referring to a $100 bill. I rolled my eyes and slipped out a 100 handing it to him.

He smiled and I looked down to see jasmine smiling as well as if in approval and slipped out from underneath him and Mark stepped aside as he pocketed the money I handed him. I looked over at Jasmine and she took my hand again pulling me through the club.