7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit

Chapter 7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit

Playlist:

1) I need your love -Calvin Harris

2) Fire- SWS

3) One - Ed Sheeran

Halloween, who doesn't love Halloween like seriously? For one full night you can be anyone you want to be. You get to party, drink, eat all of the shitty candy and wake up in a random place with no recollection of what happened the night before and for me, usually with a random girl or girls. Now this year I have decided on going as the devil. This year was a little different seeing as how we were all attending the masquerade party being thrown. I had on a bright red suit and the mask was perfect with the horns coming out from the top my costume was pretty perfect.

My mind slowly to my dismay drifted to what I thought Jas would be wearing. Definitely something hot, something she could dance in and I knew she would look stunning in whatever it was but I wanted to see and the fact that I haven't seen her in a couple of days was driving me mad.

So it's been few days about three or four since I last saw her, the last time being the night we slept together on the couch and she disappeared in the morning. Lucky for me though, she at least hasn't gotten bored of me and we've been speaking nearly every day when we can its like I cant get enough of her. We'd tease each other, laugh and stay up all night since that first night we talked it's as if we just clicked. She would read me some of the poems she had written and I had sung her a few songs I had written which I don't really do with anyone but I felt chuffed that she shared her poems with me so I shared some songs. It was good too, her poems were amazing and I could hear her talk all day, I could hear her read all day.

The way she spoke, the way she would raise her questions and how her voice would end a little higher. How her giggle was very quiet but insanely cute that all I wanted to do was keep making her giggle, the way her laugh made me smile automatically and I felt the need to keep the smile on her face. How she would fill up some moments with random cute noises and how when she thought I wasn't listening she would sing. The way we just clicked even when we were quiet and all I could hear was her breathing it still felt perfect in a way like the only thing that could make that better was if she was actually with me.

The following day though over the phone I found out she had no clue what vanilla sex was. Now don't ask how we got to that topic but the main point she didn't know what it was which surprised because like who doesn't know what vanilla sex is? I went on to explain it was just regular sex so basically no 50 shades of grey, no kink whatsoever. The day after that she revealed her strange but oddly cute fetish with my hands. Hearing her talk about how big my hands were and how it was hot was strange and probably would have been if I heard it from any other girl but from her I just thought it was adorable and tried my hardest to laugh as least as possible when she mentioned it. Now at last we may be able to see each other seeing as how she was busy or I was or something came up and we weren't able to but I had invited her to the party and hoped incredibly much that she would show up.

I looked in the mirror fixing my red bowtie, and ran my fingers through my hair realizing that I looked hotter than I thought and a casual smirk played on my lips as i ran my hands down the suit straightening it out looking back into the mirror sighing hoping that Jas took me up on the invitation and would decide to show.

------à------------------à-----------------à---------------à---------------à--------------à-------------

"Ryder stop admiring yourself and let's go everyone is waiting," I looked over my shoulder to see Brooke and looked her up and down taking in how she was showing off her long legs and how the dress clung on tightly on her body showing off her curves and cupping her breasts. I licked my lips unconsciously and looked back up at her to see her smirking.