Chapter 9 ~ One Week

First of all sorry for last chapter it was short and not my best v.v this one is better I promise so enjoy cx

Chapter 9 ~One Week

Playlist:

Omi-Cheerleader

F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D. –R5

Often- The Weeknd

"What do you mean no?" to say I was dumbfounded was an understatement. I know that was a terrible way to ask and hell I don't know why I got nervous but Im me no girl has ever said no. I mean I've asked out a girl on a piece of paper crumpled and tossed to her on the other side of the room and of course she said yes. Now here it is with Jas looking perfect as always without trying and I cant even think of what to say now.

"I mean N-O no it's really not that complicated Scotty," she smirked slightly and crawled back onto me leaning over me with her hands pressed down onto my chest. "I really hope you didn't think I would say yes when you asked me like that baby, because in all certainty that was absolutely terrible," she leaned down brushing her lips over mine and both hands ran up along her arms before cupping her face with both hands pulling her down to kiss her. She leaned down as I leaned up kissing her softly yet deeply as I held onto her and allowed myself to just let my feelings for her to take over because I wasn't going to lose a chance with her. As I pulled back slightly I kissed her lips softly once more before leaning my head on hers looking at her both of us breathing out softly, "Go out with me Jas, be mine,"

She giggled softly and shook her head as she bit down on my lip, "hm I don't know maybe I should have you beg...what do you think Ryder?" I laughed softly shaking my head and quickly flipped us over so I was over her with both hands besides her head looking at her our lips inches apart.

"I'm not the begging type babe, never have never will," I causally smirked as I ran my thumb over her cheek just taking her in looking down at her. Her big brown eyes that made any talk about blue eyes or green eyes whatever put to shame. Her lips, which were so soft so kissable I could probably kiss her for hours, everything about her was just so perfect, it made me wonder how she was even single really.

"Looks like we'll have to change that then won't we," she leaned up slightly pushing her body up to mine as she tugged on my lower lip. I gripped onto her waist and pushed her body back down so she wouldn't even think of teasing me because first I wanted my answer.

"I doubt that will change really baby but I want my answer," I ran my fingers across her waist slowly looking into her eyes trying to find out what she was thinking but she wouldn't let on, it was as if she was had this wall up to not let anyone in. She's definitely been hurt before but by what or who was the question, now we can add that to my list of questions for her.

----------------------------------------Mature Content Ahead-------------------------------------

"What was the question again?" her voice had dropped to an innocent tone and her eyes were wide to finish off the innocent façade she was putting off. I rolled my eyes playfully smirking and leaned kissing softly along her neck and brushed my lips down to the base giving her a quick glance to see that she was biting her lip. I quickly nipped at the soft skin at the base of her neck sucking and biting along it as I moved my hand up under her top to her breasts pushing up the bra and running my thumb over her nippl3 and quickly pinching hard tugging getting a gasp from her as it went down to a soft moan. I ran my hand back down her body slowly lightly trailing my fingers down her tum circling my fingers around her navel before dropping them quickly in her pants slowly tracing them down her panties as I leaned back up kissing her jaw softly before looking at her.