5 ~ Innocent Angel

Sorry it took so long everyone but here it finally is lol xD hope you enjoy.

Playlist:

1. Fun-Troye
2. Sing-Ed Sheeran
3. fire-Sleeping with Sirens
------------------------------------

First thing I thought of when I woke up was that strangely, I slept for more than a few hours...no nightmare. That's definitely new, I opened my eyes to find that Jas was still there, curled up in a cute little ball with her legs tucked in and her head on my chest. I know I probably look like some weird creep watching her sleep but can you honestly blame me? She looked perfect and adorable without even trying and she probably wasn't even aware.

I moved her off of me gently and stood up nearly tripping on her clothes which was just thrown on the floor. I picked them up and quietly placed them on the bed next to her folding them. Moving backwards away quietly to not wake her I nearly tripped again, my first instinct was to curse like usual but I bit down on my tongue and turned looking at the floor. I am not a clumsy person and again it was her phone on the floor her stuff was just scattered everywhere. I picked up her phone and to say I was intrigued was an understatement. This was my chance to get her number id ask but she's asleep, so I went through her phone avoiding the nagging temptation to actually snoop through her phone.

Quickly messaging myself I deleted the conversation off her phone and placed it ontop of her clothes this time checking around the floor to make sure I wouldn't trip. The temperature was pretty cold but it was manageable so I slipped on my black skinny jeans with a button up and with my keys in hand looked back over to Jas, hoping for the smallest possibility that she'd still be here when I return. I sighed softly and I don't know why but instinctively placed a quick kiss on her forehead and it confused even me but no time to be confused now when I will be at school.

Made my way downstairs and as usual everyone else was there it's like tradition my close friends all eating here or maybe it's just cause they're all lazy asses to go out and buy their own shit. I quickly greeted everyone and Jake passes me my usual toast and like some intervention everyone gathered around me in like a circle. I raised my eyebrow looking at them "what?" I questioned attempting to eat my toast

"Well who is she?" Gunther asked eagerly looking

"She's a friend, what's it to you?"

"All I want to know is if she's hot?" Aiden questioned shrugging. Aiden is special basically the guy who only thinks with his dick, never uses his head just his dick.
I rolled my eyes but nodded, "Very"

I heard someone huff and quickly put another piece of toast in my mouth to keep from laughing when I saw Kat making her way to the door "I'll wait in the damn car, to early for this," the door slammed behind her and Brooke laughed leaning into Jake who put his arm around her.

"Anyways what's her name?" Jace inquired looking at me

"Her names Jasmine and none of you bastards are touching her so hands off," I stuffed the piece of toast in my mouth quickly and gestured for everyone to head out to the cars so we could get to school.

Just as predicted everyone knew about our break up, honestly I don't know how celebrities did this shit people knowing everything that happened in your life. Sometimes they even know before you did which I found ridiculous, people really need to get their own lives. I stepped out of the car parking next to my friends' cars and we all got out making our way to the courtyard where we usually wait until school starts. Avoiding and annoyed at the stares and whispers of Anna and I breaking up I brought my mind blank and laid back on the table soaking in the sun which rarely happens, the temperature here is rarely ever higher than my age so this sun and California like Rays will definitely be take advantage of.