4 ~ Babe Baby

I said Jasmines pov is on my saturday morning to-do list v.v you can get rid of it if its crap and i like wont get offended XD I also know our babe, baby thing came in later but eh who cares XD-A

Lol Alright baby xD-S

PlayList

1. Dangerous - The Vamps
2. Take You -JB
3. Secrets - One Republic
4. On My Mind -CS
5. Sing - Ed Sheeran

Chapter 4 - Babe...Baby

Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and Im yours forever

**Jasmine's POV**

Ugh. Trust someone to come knocking on his door just when I had gotten comfortable. I rolled my eyes; sighed, stared at the ceiling, sighed again, rolled my eyes another time, and stared at the ceiling some more then wondered what the hell was taking him so long. My mind was having a serious World War II about whether I should nose or be a good house guest...of course my curiosity got the better of me.

I rolled off the bed quite literally landing on the ground with a thump - woops. I stood up tiptoeing to the door and got the uncontrollable urge to pee. You know when your a kid playing hide and seek and you find the perfect spot but then your bladder decides it's full and you have to risk going out to pee or peeing yourself? It was like that: A total matter of life and death.

Quietly, I walked over the landing towards the bathroom, pausing when I heard Anna's voice downstairs. "Tell me where you've been!" She whined in an undeniably high-pitched voice. I rolled my eyes laughing at her silently she's your typical cheerleader I swear. Did I mention I don't like their cheerleaders? Or their dance squad. Or their drama group. Or any female from their school who has major whine-syndrome. Scotty's reply was muffled so I leaned over the banister of the stairs to listen with a frown on my face. I couldn't hear their convo any more but the innocent expression on Scotty's face told me he's playing off safe right now.

My bladder pulsed reminding me of what needed to be done so I quickly ran into the bathroom, sat on the loo and scrolled through my phone. I know everyone does this so don't even. Finishing my...er...peeing I washed my hands checking myself in the mirror. Oooo, light bulb moment! I smiled to myself in the mirror, running my fingers through my hair making it seem more tousled, no doubt Anna would think that was the work of her lovely boyfriend. I took off my cardigan discarding it on the edge of the bathtub, shivering slightly. God, it was cold today.

I walked out unbuttoning the front of my shirt half way, rebuttoning it while walking down the stairs, clearing my voice. Anna was the first to look up, her eyes narrowing when she saw me buttoning the shirt, glaring when she saw my hair and sweet smile. If looks could kill, I'd be on my ninth life - because I'm a totally awesome kitty cat. "Meow" I said aloud - I sometimes forget people aren't mind readers - causing Scotty to look up and chuckle lightly then shutting up when he saw the daggers Anna was burning at us...not literally though, she may be a cheerleader but even I know they aren't demons, no, that's me.

"What are you doing here?" She said, composing herself making her face look calm and friendly like the person she tries to portray herself as. Psht, bitch I know your just too scared to challenge me.

I ignored her, swiftly moving past her to Scotty's side, basically hugging his arm while putting my chin on his shoulder looking up at him, smiling. "Boo" I say quietly, knowing well I sound cute and innocent. He better want to cuddle me, cuddles are the best they always lead to sex or sleep. The two great S's in my life. Honestly, this shit makes me emotional I could just fall asleep on his shou- I think I missed what he had said. "Hmm?" I asked glancing at Anna, she standing there her face blank not letting on her feelings. Damn it. I'll have to take this up a notch.