8 ~ The Jealousy Game

Chapter 8 ~ The Jealousy Stage

Playlist:

Nobody compares to you

Beautiful now

Sky full of stars

I quickly wished I didn't ask Matt what evolving was. It was sex and I don't have a problem with sex hell I love to fuck but the idea of her fucking someone else annoyed the shit out of me.

I know I had no right to feel this way, that I shouldn't be mad or annoyed or automatically hate this Chaz guy but I already did and all I wanted was to have her back here with me. My mind kept replaying her kissing some other guy, touching him, fucking him and I hated it. I knew what this feeling was I never really felt it before but I hated it. I wanted her I didn't want her to be fucking some other guy even if we had only been talking for like only a week I still wanted her only as mine. I didn't want to have to think about her with someone else because it made me feel like there was a knife being turned in my heart and it made my stomach churn as well as making me feel like breaking something.

Anger issues? Probably, yea.

Possessiveness? When it comes to her for some reason yes

Jealousy? When it comes to her for some reason, again yes

After I had said bye to Matt I didn't exactly know where to go from here. I was pissed so usually I would go out to the bar but I also wanted to be here when she messaged or called even though im annoyed at her, again for no right reason I know. After some time debating I decided to wait in for her with a drink and then let myself collapse on the couch and before I knew it darkness took over my senses and everything numbed.

Lying on the ground I turned over onto my back looking around the familiar room. Everything was dark no lights, no sun out and there was no one there. I was alone. Slowly the masks appeared from the darkness and maybe it was on me that the masks looked like the ones from scream but I quickly started trying to move away from them. The hoods grazed over the floor and it seemed as no matter how fast I moved away from them they were always the same distance away. My arms felt heavy from my attempt to keep trying to move away and I turned over to crawl away faster and to stand but as soon as I had a foot planted to stand I felt a hand grab onto my ankle yanking me back down where I hit down against the floor.

I groaned softly and turned over to look at them now seeing more than one hovering over me, and quickly it began the pain became overwhelming. Kick after kick; punch after punch and the blood trickled down as I felt each bone slowly start to snap. At one point I started begging, begging for them to stop and wished that dyl had been there to stop them but he had left me alone he had left me just like everyone does.

"Ryder!" I felt hands on my shoulders and them pushing me onto my back and my name was being shouted over and over but I kept seeing the punches and felt the hands on me so I kept thrashing around.

"Ryder wake up!" I quickly shot up bumping head with whoever was on me groaning softly I held my head huffing softly

"Shitface really," I hear a low moan come out and looked over to see who it was hat had toppled onto the ground and bit onto my lap to not laugh when I saw Jas rubbing her forehead glaring up to me

"What are you doing down there?" I asked innocently looking at her as she rolled her eyes before getting back up onto the couch looking at me curiously

"What?" I asked shrugging

"Well are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked raising her eyebrow

"No, are you gonna tell me why you were evolving or whatever with the guy Chad," I purposely said mixing up his name

"His name is Chaz and why what's the problem?" she asked and I wasn't sure but I think she was hiding a laugh that somehow pissed me off slightly more

"Nothing's the fucking problem. Did you have fun?" I rolled my eyes getting up for some reason now annoyed at just her presence here. I don't know what was going on with me but I was upset and just taking it out on her for fucking someone who wasn't me although we weren't dating. Stupid I know but still I wanted her and I didn't want someone else having her.

"Yes I did have fun thank you for the concern. Are you alright?" she laid back on the couch and I sighed rolling my eyes before looking back up to her.

"Yea im okay im fine and that's good then. Why did you fuck him then?" I questioned looking at her trying to keep my attitude in check

"Because I wanted to, what is your problem? Jealous?" she asked laughing softly probably not expecting me to be jealous but once I looked up to her I could tell she knew I actually was.

"Course you are," she rolled her eyes and I quickly ran a hand through my hair sighing

"I'm sorry I probably have no reason to get upset,"

"Probably?" she questioned laughing softly smirking

"Is that really the only thing you have to say," I glared playfully before laughing softly with her, "But okay fine no reason to get mad and im sorry I got jealous I usually don't with anyone I swear I just, I don't know what happened," I breathed in suddenly feeling uneasy and nervous as I sat back down in front of her biting onto my lip looking at her.

"Its okay," she nodded shrugging before smiling softly and moved herself onto my lap straddling me and my hands slowly ran up and down her legs looking up to her as she softly brushed her lips on mine but all I could think about was the fact she still wasn't mine that even if we fucked right now even if I held her close and her tight to me then cuddled and slept with her this moment right now it wouldn't mean anything because she would still be able to go out and do it with any other guy.

I wanted her and maybe it was to soon hell it probably was we've known each other a week maybe even less but I didn't care I didn't want to have to worry or get jealous about the fact that she may be doing this with other guys. I wanted her to be mine only and as I felt her kiss down along my neck I closed my eyes briefly and ran my hands up her back before pulling her back to me kissing her deeply quickly just incase she decided to run away after this or end whatever this was.

"Jas," she nodded continuing to kiss down my neck before sucking on my neck pressing down onto me making me bite my lip

"Jas babe one sec yea need to tell you something or ask I don't really know and—" her lips quickly cut me off as she kissed me quickly laughing

"Just say it what is it Scotty,"

I nodded breathing in rubbing my hands over my face quickly before holding her waist.

"So today when I heard about you and Chaz I was extremely jealous and I never get jealous I like never give two shits. Then with you I do though and I don't know why but I hated that you were with him, that you were fucking him and I was pissed off and annoyed and yes I had no right to be but I really want you, like you whatever im not good at this just go out with me its only been a week I think but its been a great week and I really like you like fucking perfect really and I would have asked this a different way much better way but I don't want to risk you going off fucking someone else then me having to feel jealous again when I know I just want you to myself," I quickly caught my breath and ran my fingers down to her legs holding her lightly looking up to her hesitantly knowing that was the worst fucking way to ask her out but I didn't care it was out so no going back

"That was terrible you know," she laughed softly rolling her eyes smiling

"Yea I know im sorry," I laughed softly with her running a hand through my hair, "and so what do you say?"

"No," she put on a sweet smile and got up off of me and my eyes widened

"No?"

"No," she repeated