6 ~ Killing the Moment

PLAYLIST:

-Irresisitble-FOB

-Don't- Ed Sheeran

-Stay With Me-Sam Smith

Chapter 6 ~Killing the Moment~

If I can see pain in your eyes then share with me your tears. If I can see joy in your eyes then share with me your smile.

As I set her down we both took time catching our breaths, my eyes never leaving hers. My hands softly and slowly rand down to her waist and I kept trying to figure her out. It was as if she was unreadable, Im good at reading people I can know from a few good moments the type of person you are. I take notice in the small things, the way you dress, and hold yourself, where you put your hands, where you look when you're talking; of course I try not judging at first sight but im for the most part always right when it comes to people. I know exactly who my fake friends are and I know who my real ones are. I know the ones who'd take a bullet for me, and the ones that would throw me under a bus.

But with her it was different I didn't know what she was thinking and in her eyes I could tell she's been hurt before. She has these walls built up and I knew well enough that breaking them down would be no easy task. She looked away from my eyes and turned her face looking down and all I wanted was to look right back into her big brown eyes, replaying the kiss in my mind over and over and what I wanted was her lips back on mine. I just couldn't get enough of her I noticed, my hands were gripping her waist so she was being held against me so we were touching. Her head was still turned down avoiding eye contact and to be honest it was annoying me because I loved her eyes, her lips everything about her was so beautiful.

Her hands ran down my shoulders, and I cupped her face bringing it up to face mine looking at her and smiled softly pecking her lips and felt her smile back into the kiss, as she placed her hand over mine bringing it down holding it.

"Yo, Ryder you missed..." the door had been thrown open and my friends had started filing in and the urge to tell them to get the fuck out was very high but I bit back on my tongue and pulled back from Jas keeping an arm around her waist softly. My eyes ran down her body quickly noticing she had nothing on basically except her bra and panties and I glared down the guys threatening them to not to say a thing. I tried shifting my body so I was more in front of her covering her from view but she stepped out from behind me placing her hand on my bare chest and ran her fingers down slowly looking at me.

"Well are you going to introduce me or not?" she raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes but nodded turning back to face them gain trying to cover but she again moved away and my arm slipped around her waist gripping softly.

"Everyone this is Jasmine, Jasmine these are basically my closest friends they all live here so yea I'm sure you'll get to know them on your on time but these are my friends," I nodded and trailed my fingers softly on her lower back along the lace of her panties looking at her as she smirked slightly looking up at me. They all introduced themselves quickly, like a quick debrief with name, age and the guys for the most part commented some sexual innuendo that had me annoyed but never the less I watched as she flirted back with my friends for a few minutes and tensed, glaring when Aiden had the damn balls to tell her to join him in his room if she ever got bored me with me. The temptation to kick im in the groin was insane, but then again I placed my self in his shoes and realized I would probably be saying the same thing regardless if she had a boyfriend or not.

Finally after what felt like hours it was just Kat, Taylor and Brian. This I honestly had no idea how it would go down. Brian and Taylor are engaged and Brian is Kat's older brother (he's 23 and Taylor is 21). Basically what was happening right now was Kat staring daggers at Jas, but Im pretty sure she caught on, on what was going on because she just smiled sweetly and flicked her hair back leaning against me. Kat gave up and turned her glaring back to me which In turn, made me roll my eyes. Kat was always like this when it came to girls being with me and it was annoying, she could never grasp the concept that her and I would never actually become anything, honestly the most that I would go to with her would be friends with benefits but then again that's what we are just not labeled.